Jun 20 2013
By: WackoDaSniper Lombax Warrior 130 posts

PS4's Next Gen Enforcement Policy

[ Edited ]
4 replies 181 views Edited Jun 20, 2013
Will Sony imply a ridiculous enforcement policy like Xbox has? Im just scared cuz like on Xbox, I was scared to say anything cuz ppl would report me and boom! Ban! Like one time I put the word "a-s-s" in my bio and got a 2 week suspension. (No joke). Microsoft will ban you for BS reasons. I want their to be enforcement to stop Modders and trolls and all but I just don't want to see Sony turn into Microsoft and go on a ban spree. Any news on next gen enforcement cuz there's so many trolls and trash talkers with no complaint system. I'm just used to Microsoft's ways and that's why I switched to ps3. But is there any news on a complaint system?
PC & PS4 Gamer | Left the PCMR in 2016 | It's time to game.

XBL Gamer 1-3-09 to 2-17-12 / PSN 3-3-12 to Forever
Message 1 of 5 (181 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39149 posts

Re: PS4's Next Gen Enforcement Policy

Jun 20, 2013

WackoDaSniper wrote:
Will Sony imply a ridiculous enforcement policy like Xbox has? Im just scared cuz like on Xbox, I was scared to say anything cuz ppl would report me and boom! Ban! Like one time I put the word "a-s-s" in my bio and got a 2 week suspension. (No joke). Microsoft will ban you for BS reasons. I want their to be enforcement to stop Modders and trolls and all but I just don't want to see Sony turn into Microsoft and go on a ban spree. Any news on next gen enforcement cuz there's so many trolls and trash talkers with no complaint system. I'm just used to Microsoft's ways and that's why I switched to ps3. But is there any news on a complaint system?

Every system will have it's fair share of poeple who will 'break the rules', it's just the way it is, trolls will be everywhrre, in games, online & in these Forums, my suggestion is to ignore the trolls but report anyone you think is breaking the rules, Sony has in my opinion a good reporting system.

If you ever want to report someone then please in first instance utilize the in-game reporting feature if there is one, if there is not then please use the following link (you may wish to bookmark it for future reference.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jun 20, 2013
The problem really is Treyarch. Their reporting system sucks. It takes like 6 reports on bo2 for something to be done. I wish there was like a category in the report system for "trolling" along with cheating & offensive content.

Message 3 of 5 (153 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39149 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

WackoDaSniper wrote:
The problem really is Treyarch. Their reporting system sucks. It takes like 6 reports on bo2 for something to be done. I wish there was like a category in the report system for "trolling" along with cheating & offensive content.

Then this is not a Sony issue at all, but a Treyarch one, if you had said that initially my response would have been different & possibly better!

You need to take your issue(s) to Treyarch then.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 5 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Tried that. You have to contact Activision instead. And all they say is "send the report and the appropriate measures will be taken" so I'm like ok. I just wish Sony somehow could force third party developers to have some REAL enforcement like it has in it's games.

Message 5 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes