Jun 09 2013
By: sE_oG First Son 2 posts

PS4 online play?

2 replies 137 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

I greatly believe that the PS4 should make it to that us PS3 users should be able to play on the PlayStation Network with PS4 users. Cause it would be so much more fun. (Having Call of Duty: Ghosts) and what not. I just think it should be possible . Cause I don't think they are going to stop making PS3 games so why not let PS3 and PS4 users play online with each other at the same time!

~sE_oG~
-First To Aim First To Kill
Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28810 posts

Re: PS4 online play?

Jun 9, 2013

sE_oG wrote:

I greatly believe that the PS4 should make it to that us PS3 users should be able to play on the PlayStation Network with PS4 users. Cause it would be so much more fun. (Having Call of Duty: Ghosts) and what not. I just think it should be possible . Cause I don't think they are going to stop making PS3 games so why not let PS3 and PS4 users play online with each other at the same time!

How? The games are going to be different, and the PS3 is not "forward compatible", and there would be no need to buy a PS4. You'd be sending the message of "there's no difference".

Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: PS4 online play?

Jun 9, 2013

and that would make sense for sony how? They want to sell systems not cater to those who are not buying the new system. Does not work that way sorry, makes no sense commerical wise, business wise and common sense wise.

Message 3 of 3 (110 Views)
0 Likes