Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
18 posts

Re: PS4 mouse and keyboard support ? I love you Sony , a little bit of **bleep**

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

ok , do you want me to take a picture of my KD and my mouse and key adapter ? 

I actually know a guy with 13.something KD using this adapter on console but hes more of a camper and i hate em 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (2,430 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15142 posts

Re: PS4 mouse and keyboard support ? I love you Sony , a little bit of **bleep**

Jun 9, 2013

RandomGuy011 wrote:

ok , do you want me to take a picture of my KD and my mouse and key adapter ? 

Sure. Prove me wrong.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (2,019 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Its just COD post your CS KD then we see what you really made of. Incidentally, Keyboard accessibility is something that console makers decide rather or not to support while designers need only keep the method of control used when designing that game or did ya think games where made on PS4's and Wii's.
我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (1,913 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7758 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

If you are a controller dude and don't like playing with keyboard/mouse dudes, steer clear of Dust 514.

Keyboard/Mouse are natively supported in that game.  And they work extremely well (no input lag at all).

If you are a keyboard/mouse dude, the good news is that you don't need any special equipment to take advantage of it.  ANY USB or Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse will work.  I have a 7-year old Logitech wireless USB keyboard/mouse combo that works well.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (943 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7530 posts

Jun 9, 2013
What's the obsession with KDR? :smileytongue:
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (930 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jun 9, 2013

so i dont have to pay another 200$ dollars for another adapter and ill be able to play any game with M&K , i really dont care about online anymore , cuz im moving to university and ill not have time to play online all day, not all day but i usally play like 3 hours a day , owning people . I just wanna enjoy offline games with M&K on PS4 even if it doesnt support M&K xim3.com will create another adapter or update the current firmware and i will still be able to use but Native mouse and key support is the best 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (916 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

i really hope ur not talking about mouse and keyboard for texting because that would be funny , by saying u can connect any M&K do u mean u can use it in any game ? Because thats what I want , i even like playing racing games with M&K ive played almost all NFS and Forza 1 to 4 on the PC . The reeson i stopped playing on PC is because one night i got back home drunk and destroyed a few things and **bleep** on em . My PC was on them so i bought a xbox cuz it was a 2000 bugdet PC . And now when im movng to university ill need someting smaller like the PS4 , i may heep the 360 so i can play Galo .

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Jun 9, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

If you are a controller dude and don't like playing with keyboard/mouse dudes, steer clear of Dust 514.

Keyboard/Mouse are natively supported in that game.  And they work extremely well (no input lag at all).

If you are a keyboard/mouse dude, the good news is that you don't need any special equipment to take advantage of it.  ANY USB or Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse will work.  I have a 7-year old Logitech wireless USB keyboard/mouse combo that works well.

Thank you so much for the heads up!  I'm going to steer clear of Dust 514  just as I steered clear of Shadowrun on 360.  Besides, Dust never looked like a great game to me, especially after reading the reviews.  Not to mention I don't really like the Dual Shock 3 for any first person shooter to be honest.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1835 posts

Jun 10, 2013

RandomGuy011 wrote:

http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1352661

I was already gonna buy a ps4 because the xbox one will suck and im from the PC master race even though i currently own a 360 i use a mouse and keyboard adapter to enjoy games and now i read this , NATIVE mouse and keyboard support , holy **bleep** . Sony u r the best you already won this and the next gen console war , thank you very much !!!!!

no, if you wan't mouse/keyboard and hardware upgrade support staty with pc.  Consoles do not need this.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (884 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 10, 2013

just want to let you know this was made by a person on reddit its fake.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (876 Views)
0 Likes