First Son
18 posts

Re: PS4 mouse and keyboard support ? I love you Sony , a little bit of **bleep**

Jun 9, 2013

@Delow317

I really feel bad for you , i reccomend you to download counter strike right now on ur PC and play with bots for some time , were talking about gaming , in order to enjoy a FPS the most important thing is the control , the next thing is the game . Using a controller is like playing on a mouse and keyboard using ur legs . Why do you think I spent 150$ on a mouse and keyboard adapter and another 150$ on a g700 gaming mouse and a gaming keyboard for my 360 . I played one year on the 360 with a controller and I didnt enjoy any FPS because I knew that i could dominate everyone and the only thing stopping was the controller . Right now my KD in cod is over 5.00 without camping because of this adapter . I dominate Halo playrs and pretty much any game that i play , why because i use my hands and they use their legs and eat popcorn with their they hands . Thats a true story Smiley Very Happy . Anyways I dont understand why you are so mad , if you believe that controllers are better why are you aganst mouse and keyboards ? Are you afraid of getting ur **bleep** woped when all the PC vets transfer to PS4 Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy You will get used to it dont worry . The first time i played CoD4 on the PC , i was not able to get a kill for 15 mins staight even though i am a very good player Smiley Very Happy . The things you can do with mouse and keyboard once you get used to it are awesome . 

Message 11 of 32 (6,756 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: PS4 mouse and keyboard support ? I love you Sony , a little bit of **bleep**

Jun 9, 2013

and that is also how games are meant to be played , even the people who create the game test it with  mouse and keyboard , not a controller than they give it to the console companies to convert it in order for it to be playable with a controller 

Message 12 of 32 (6,723 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8191 posts

Jun 9, 2013

RandomGuy011 wrote:

and that is also how games are meant to be played , even the people who create the game test it with  mouse and keyboard , not a controller than they give it to the console companies to convert it in order for it to be playable with a controller 

Source requested.

Message 13 of 32 (6,166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Console gamers use their controllers when they play pc games so why shouldn't pc gamers be able to use M/K when they play console games? It's fair.
"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 14 of 32 (5,808 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 9, 2013

geat point , another thread comming out about how Mircosoft is paying sony not to show their games during the press conference , Mircosoft are deperate Smiley Very Happy 

Message 15 of 32 (5,738 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jun 9, 2013

First of all, stop throwing "SONY" around like they have anything to do with how developers would use this alleged "native support"

Most of the games you would use it on are multi-platform, and the same goes for the servers, in that, it would be up to treyarch, DICE, etc... if they were going to segregate servers.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 16 of 32 (5,298 Views)
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

but SONY can try to convice them or if they create full mouse and keyboard support , developers will be forced to provide M&K support ( im not sure though ) 

Message 17 of 32 (5,093 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

Sorry. But its fake.

This was user-made and posted on reddit BEFORE this was posted on gametrailers.

The original creator of it even admits it is fake....

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1fvrm2/sony_you_could_easily_make_this_a_full_house/

Guys - this isn't a real screen-shot (hence the title!). I was just trying to illustrate how Sony could get even more people to buy the PS4.

I'm not sure if the phrase "a full house" is a British phrase, if so, I apologise - I'm not posting to mislead anyone. "

NO ONE, is stupid enough to put in "master race" in an advertisement.... that is a crap-storm waiting to happen.

Its also why its not posted ANYWHERE, where news is reported..... because its fake. If it was real, it would have on Kotaku, IGN, etc etc.... not on a forum.

Next time, learn to do your research to determine the validity of something aka check your sources..... In this case, I had already seen this before so there was no need to check for a source.... plus... theres also the fact that not much of anyone is talking about it.

I mean come on.... you have to be REALLY stupid to believe that photo was real. Look at the comments on the reddit link, and in the gametrailers link.... NO ONE believes it for a second.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 18 of 32 (4,785 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jun 9, 2013

RandomGuy011 wrote:

@Delow317

I really feel bad for you , i reccomend you to download counter strike right now on ur PC and play with bots for some time , were talking about gaming , in order to enjoy a FPS the most important thing is the control , the next thing is the game . Using a controller is like playing on a mouse and keyboard using ur legs . Why do you think I spent 150$ on a mouse and keyboard adapter and another 150$ on a g700 gaming mouse and a gaming keyboard for my 360 . I played one year on the 360 with a controller and I didnt enjoy any FPS because I knew that i could dominate everyone and the only thing stopping was the controller . Right now my KD in cod is over 5.00 without camping because of this adapter . I dominate Halo playrs and pretty much any game that i play , why because i use my hands and they use their legs and eat popcorn with their they hands . Thats a true story Smiley Very Happy . Anyways I dont understand why you are so mad , if you believe that controllers are better why are you aganst mouse and keyboards ? Are you afraid of getting ur **bleep** woped when all the PC vets transfer to PS4 Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy You will get used to it dont worry . The first time i played CoD4 on the PC , i was not able to get a kill for 15 mins staight even though i am a very good player Smiley Very Happy . The things you can do with mouse and keyboard once you get used to it are awesome . 

That is the absolute WORST bold faced lie I have ever seen. Prove it.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 19 of 32 (4,598 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 9, 2013
**bleep**. This is like that episode of south park when everyone agreed to the itunes terms of service but no one actually read it
"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 20 of 32 (3,897 Views)
0 Likes