Jun 09 2013
By: RandomGuy011 First Son 18 posts

PS4 mouse and keyboard support ? I love you Sony , a little bit of **bleep**

31 replies 7567 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1352661

I was already gonna buy a ps4 because the xbox one will suck and im from the PC master race even though i currently own a 360 i use a mouse and keyboard adapter to enjoy games and now i read this , NATIVE mouse and keyboard support , holy **bleep** . Sony u r the best you already won this and the next gen console war , thank you very much !!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (7,567 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
485 posts

Re: PS4 mouse and keyboard support ? I love you Sony , a little bit of **bleep**

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

Oh please HELL NO, we console gamers don't need that **bleep** screwing up the close to even playing feild we have now.  Also just the fact you used the term PC master race.. makes you one of the biggest nerds on the internet.. along with the fools that post their PC specs in the sigs.

I have already seen  how the mouse and kb destroys the legitimacy of first person shooters way back on the Dreamcast with Unreal and Q3 arena.. Shadowrun on 360 proved it again without a shadow of a doubt.

If you want this crap on consoles, I suggest Sony better start making "segregated servers" that ween out the people with a godlike advantage from controller users.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (7,251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7498 posts

Re: PS4 mouse and keyboard support ? I love you Sony , a little bit of **bleep**

Jun 9, 2013

Source is unreliable.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice: 16SVoaaAfWtywpQ9GDqqzfoyGvt21XCB6M
Dogecoin is nice too: DU6DPv41zfqbSwvFz8LKYhVcgLsX85B3My
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (6,747 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jun 9, 2013

either right click the image and save it to ur pc or open it in a new tab

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (6,549 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Delow317 wrote:

Oh please HELL NO, we console gamers don't need that **bleep** screwing up the close to even playing feild we have now.  Also just the fact you used the term PC master race.. makes you one of the biggest nerds on the internet.. along with the fools that post their PC specs in the sigs.

I have already seen  how the mouse and kb destroys the legitimacy of first person shooters way back on the Dreamcast with Unreal and Q3 arena.. Shadowrun on 360 proved it again without a shadow of a doubt.

If you want this crap on consoles, I suggest Sony better start making "segregated servers" that ween out the people with a godlike advantage from controller users.

You sir are silly why do you think console FPS games have to have auto-targeting mechanics because the controller is just plain limited, easy to learn but limited. Were as Keyboard and mouse are more precise, more controllable , have more buttons. **bleep** SOE is combining FFXIV ARR servers. As for your dilema with Dreamcast and Shadowrun well you should have bought a usb keyboard and mouse its much faster.

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (6,418 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 9, 2013

u dont know what u r talking about FPS and TPS   ARE MEANT  to be played with mouse and keyboard , controller destroy FPS not M&K . U just know that u will get **bleep** raped thats all cuz u were born with a controller in ur hands . I really feel bad for ppl who started with a controller , that is really bad . Mouse and Keyboard gives you pin point accuracy and high sensitivity while the controller can not give you good accuracy even on a really low sensitivity , the only reason you think you are accurate is the aim assist , without you are nothing and controllers are nothing . Controllers are good only for games such as Need for Speed but Battlefield , CoD , Killzone ,. no . I really feel bad for you bro , Im a pro Counter Strike player , i played for 6 years and won 2 gold medals , thats why i count my self as part of the PC master race . You should stop being lazy because gaming on a couch laying down eating pop corn is wrong . Gaming requiers concentration , skill and accuracy which a thumb stick will never be able to give you . 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (6,204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

@ balmungfury

Sorry bud, but I don't believe in m/kbs on console.. I'm fron the old school. :smileywink:

Actually next time you reply to me, I suggest try telling me anything I don't already know already.  No duh Sherlock the mouse and kb is more precise and I hate to break it to you but no amount of console aim assist is going to help any controller user stack up against  mouse users.  You said it yourself, it's better.. thanks for proving my point.

I've seen first hand how mixing M/kb's with controller users on consoles destroy the legitimacy of having an even playing feild.  I've seen this first hand for years.  This isn't about preference when it imposes on the rights of others to use the same control method just to stand a chance.

I think you didn't put your thinking cap on this morning..:smileylol:

Anyhow seeing as the OP replied in such a juvenile manner it's quite apparent I'm dealing with children half my age again.  The op is as clueless and inept to see the big picture here as my xbox loyalist sheep friends who can't grasp the concept that we will no longer own our games with Xbox One.  Yah, I had to say it.

Anyhow I'm done here..  Keep this garbage off of consoles! 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (5,935 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 9, 2013
What its morning already.... Minna Okiro jikan da gakkou jikandouri. Lmao
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (5,473 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

balmungfury wrote:
What its morning already.... Minna Okiro jikan da gakkou jikandouri. Lmao

Translate please?  Don't worry I wont attack you just because we have different opinions on this man.  It's all gravey after all! :smileyhappy:  No hard feelings here anyhow.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (5,290 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 9, 2013
everyone wake up its time school time ne wakari ka
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (4,935 Views)
0 Likes