Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6992 posts

Re: PS4 losing customers to XBox One

Jun 19, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

People are saying that they are cancelling PS4 pre orders and moving to Microsoft console (check XBox facebook)

Besides the patch fiasco, this is not a good day for Sony...

If something good can come out of this is that Sony are not gonna get lazy thinking they already won the console war

You're checking the Xbox Facebook.

Who likes the page for the Xbox Facebook? Xbox fans.

They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back.

spoken like a true fanboy... are you gonna tell me that you didn't watch the XBox E3 conference? you gotta know what going on on the other side (even though i already made my desicion)

"They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back."

not if they previously jumped to the PS4 boat...

Well i know you didnt ask me but i didnt watch it, not interested in their system besides your title should say ps4 losing potential customers to xbox which i dont think thats the case its probably just the fans that got mad at microsoft's policies. anyways this thread should be move to off topic. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 89 (880 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9687 posts

Jun 19, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

People are saying that they are cancelling PS4 pre orders and moving to Microsoft console (check XBox facebook)

Besides the patch fiasco, this is not a good day for Sony...

If something good can come out of this is that Sony are not gonna get lazy thinking they already won the console war

You're checking the Xbox Facebook.

Who likes the page for the Xbox Facebook? Xbox fans.

They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back.

spoken like a true fanboy... are you gonna tell me that you didn't watch the XBox E3 conference? you gotta know what going on on the other side (even though i already made my desicion)

"They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back."

not if they previously jumped to the PS4 boat...

Well i know you didnt ask me but i didnt watch it, not interested in their system besides your title should say ps4 losing potential customers to xbox which i dont think thats the case its probably just the fans that got mad at microsoft's policies. anyways this thread should be move to off topic. 

hey anyone changing their mind about thier choice for a next gen console because of this development.. all i got to say is good ridance

>

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 89 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Im sure Sony will do something to make the PS4 sound even more appealing (if that's even possible).

-------------------------------------
One Kingdom
To rule all Hearts

KH3
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 89 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1382 posts

Jun 19, 2013

rukrom wrote:

ban me all you want, keep taking this down all you want, i will post the truth

1. the kinect will not be a privacy issue as it CAN be turned off. if you're still THAT paranoid. COVER YOUR MIC AND CAMERA! use your brain if sony still lets you have one http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy

2. ps+ isn't that special. free games? license transfer. it's been around longer

3. no backwards compatibility? well, golly gee! i guess i'll just keep my 360! no brainer there!

4. we don't require a handheld like the vita for our second screen capability. any smartglass capable device will do

5. http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

no online check in and buying, selling, and trading will stay as they are

So then explain to me why the government can still access your smart phone camera and mic even if its turned off? Sorry, I still don't trust it

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 89 (725 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1382 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I would also like to say that as a former xbox gamer, I am here to stay also. Something about the PS4 just makes me feel that it will be the better gaming console this time around (or should I say THE ONLY gaming console, since the Xbox One is an all in one ENTERTAINMENT console). Microsoft lost me with their arrogance towards all of this forced stuff, and thinkint everyone wants it.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 89 (672 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24760 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I see the viral marketers are out in force.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 89 (625 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12049 posts

Jun 19, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

I see the viral marketers are out in force.

They've been out.

I remember reading an article stating that there were MS marketers promoting the Xbox One at a Wii U event in Best buy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 89 (611 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 19, 2013

As a former Xbox 360 fanboy I want to say that I will also be staying with the PS4. Microsoft burned their bridge, and lost my trust thanks to the Xbox One reveal, and how they originally responded to the negative feedback.

That being said, I might get both consoles next gen if all is true. PS4 will be my main console of choice, and the Xbone will be for exclusives... I will also wait for the price of the Xbone to go down before I ever get one.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 89 (553 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24760 posts

Jun 19, 2013

In the words of Bob Dylan; Get over it. I did.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 89 (473 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15044 posts

Jun 19, 2013

smokinsludoo wrote:

LMFAO i KNEW this would happen. what now ps4 fanboys? you will sink just like the ps3 lolol. this is great. im loving every minuet of this. now you will say oh oh oh ps4 has better exclusive. phhhhhh! give me a break. you really thought microsoft was this stupid. i bet it was a test all along to see what everyone would do and say! LMFAO I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR ( BLU RAY 4 ) because thats all it good for!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahh.

get-out.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 89 (444 Views)