Jun 19 2013
By: fede01_8 Sackboy 514 posts

PS4 losing customers to XBox One

88 replies 3200 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

People are saying that they are cancelling PS4 pre orders and moving to Microsoft console (check XBox facebook)

Besides the patch fiasco, this is not a good day for Sony...

If something good can come out of this is that Sony are not gonna get lazy thinking they already won the console war

Message 1 of 89 (3,200 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Re: PS4 losing customers to XBox One

Jun 19, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:

People are saying that they are cancelling PS4 pre orders and moving to Microsoft console (check XBox facebook)

If something good can come out of this is that Sony are not gonna get lazy thinking they already won the console war

You're checking the Xbox Facebook.

Who likes the page for the Xbox Facebook? Xbox fans.

They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 89 (3,189 Views)
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013
Didnt u read the article? "SONY MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE BUT NOT THE WAR" on the Yahoo! home page.
.................!!!
Message 3 of 89 (3,105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Jun 19, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back.

Which means that some Sony loyalists might move up on the launch day lists. If people want to be swayed by a PR-influenced retraction, that is their right. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 4 of 89 (2,973 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Jun 19, 2013

lol i pre ordered 2 ps4s yesterday, hopefully i get them on launch date, getting Knack and Killzone Shadow Fall.

Message 5 of 89 (2,901 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Jun 19, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

spoken like a true fanboy... are you gonna tell me that you didn't watch the XBox E3 conference? you gotta know what going on on the other side (even though i already made my desicion)

"They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back."

not if they previously jumped to the PS4 boat...

Message 6 of 89 (2,883 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Jun 19, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

spoken like a true fanboy... are you gonna tell me that you didn't watch the XBox E3 conference? you gotta know what going on on the other side (even though i already made my desicion)

"They're not losing customers to Xbox One. Xbox One is just taking some of its customers back."

not if they previously jumped to the PS4 boat...

I mean that people that were Xbox loyalists beforehand. Who changed their mind because of Xbox's policies. And are now going back to Xbox. The people who had 360's before because they didn't like PS3, and were going to buy PS4 because of MS's policies, and are now going back to the same company.

I should've said "Microsoft is taking its customers back", not Xbox One. 

I highly doubt anyone who was going to buy a PS4 because they like the PS4 (And not because they didn't like the Xbox One) all of a sudden changed their mind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 89 (2,745 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jun 19, 2013

as a former xbox customer I want to say that I'm still staying here. I might be fast to cool my anger down but I'm very good at keeping grudges.

But it's really not that suprising. Quite a lot of x360 fans only had a major problem with DRM,kinect and price. Now most important to them has been fixed atleast partially.

What I fear is that casuals will go for x1 now as they don't care about pure gaming and x1 lame tv aditions will seem more usefull for idiot parents.

Message 8 of 89 (2,744 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 19, 2013

ban me all you want, keep taking this down all you want, i will post the truth

1. the kinect will not be a privacy issue as it CAN be turned off. if you're still THAT paranoid. COVER YOUR MIC AND CAMERA! use your brain if sony still lets you have one http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy

2. ps+ isn't that special. free games? license transfer. it's been around longer

3. no backwards compatibility? well, golly gee! i guess i'll just keep my 360! no brainer there!

4. we don't require a handheld like the vita for our second screen capability. any smartglass capable device will do

5. http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

no online check in and buying, selling, and trading will stay as they are

Message 9 of 89 (2,740 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Jun 19, 2013

If you are looking at the xbox fb, of course xbox fans will say that kind of stuff. Im sticking to the ps4, never really a fan of the xbox.

Message 10 of 89 (2,681 Views)