First Son
10 posts

Re: PS4 losing customers to XBox One

Jul 29, 2013

I'm still not going back to Xbox. Even though they're doing away with DRM, and online. The fact they tried that stuff in the first place irks me.

Attention Duelists!
Message 81 of 89 (281 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7873 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Should say this

Ps4 customers gained from xb1 > Ps4 customers lost to xb1
Hey That Chris signature
Message 82 of 89 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jul 29, 2013

BlueSpyro90 wrote:

I'm still not going back to Xbox. Even though they're doing away with DRM, and online. The fact they tried that stuff in the first place irks me.

I agree.  They lost me this generation as well.

Message 83 of 89 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jul 29, 2013

I would not believe what I read from an XBox Facebook.   It is obvious that  because of recent events that Microsoft has failed with most of the gamers out there, except for some diehard XBox fanboys, they have resorted to making up lies that more people will buy an XBoxOne than a PS4.   With the negativety against XBoxOne and the PS4 being $100 cheaper, there is no way the XBoxOne is more popular unless all the gamers out there have become mentally sick or something.  lol

Message 84 of 89 (260 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Ha true they cant even come up with anything negative to say about ps4 but play like they have won next gen already. Ha just like they roared that they where going to crush sony at e3 and inturn got creamed and made a fool of. Oh micr$oft you forgot...ohwell Smiley Tongue and now they are just copying everything sonys doing hahaha sad sad sad micro$oft
Message 85 of 89 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Re: PS4 losing customers to Oxbow One

Aug 1, 2013

Playstation fans should really just take the high road and quit giving in to this garbage! That's why they post it! STOP RESPONDING!

Message 86 of 89 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
3613 posts

Aug 1, 2013

rukrom wrote:

ban me all you want, keep taking this down all you want, i will post the truth

1. the kinect will not be a privacy issue as it CAN be turned off. if you're still THAT paranoid. COVER YOUR MIC AND CAMERA! use your brain if sony still lets you have one http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy
-- No it can't be turned off, it is an always on feature stated by ms.
2. ps+ isn't that special. free games? license transfer. it's been around longer
I know it's not special, but it soon will be with the addition of the cloud gaming service lol...

3. no backwards compatibility? well, golly gee! i guess i'll just keep my 360! no brainer there!
PS4 will be bwc as soon as the 1st quater of 2014
4. we don't require a handheld like the vita for our second screen capability. any smartglass capable device will do

Neither do we do ur research we can either have a vita or use any touch screen device to use as a map or deliver commands in game. So the ps4 isn't locked to one device like crapboxone is lol...

no online check in and buying, selling, and trading will stay as they are, they say that now but who's to say they won't change it back in a year.

it has the drm chips built into it unlike the ps4 it has no drm built into it.

So after all you said it still looks like the ps4 is way better then the crapboxone...

oh by the way here is another thing that the ps4 has on the crapboxone.

The ps4 has a way better cooler than the crapboxone..

The crapboxone had to under clock it's cpu by 277mhtz because the system was over heating due to the cooler not being sufficient enough....

so i have this to say to you LOL!!!!! RROD AGAIN.....

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 Smiley Tongue
Message 87 of 89 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Title of this thread is hilarious ...... >____>
Message 88 of 89 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Aug 1, 2013

These people, falling for... TEH CLOUDZ. PR bologna.

It doesn't make a difference to me, I'll still be purchasing a PS4. If people don't want one, or see any reason to buy one. That's their opinion.

I just hope Sony has some juicy stuff for us at Gamescom. MediEvil and Parappa the Rapper for PS4. Please!

Message 89 of 89 (188 Views)
0 Likes