First Son
3 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 15, 2013

I'm not sure if someone posted this yet. But I would like the ability to move/sort games and applications wherever you want (like you can with your smartphone apps) rather than going through a list (left and right).

Message 81 of 1,081 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Dec 16, 2013

Trusting that every thing suggested was put in the first list, these are my suggestions:
1.the ability to stop downloads without deleting them, i tried to play bf4 online while downloading resogun, bad idea....
2.easy "appear ofline/appear afk" set by puting a time limit, what i mean is: puting that after 5 minutes the controller has not been touched(no input, including all input but touch pad and six-axis) you appear to be afk, and no one can send you 1000 game invites
3.use of touch pad in the internet browser
4.customize the colour of the strip on the console itself, and on the controller
5.fast on console throphie data base, so you dont have to wait a minute to see your newly earned throphie!

i have more, but memory aint helping.....

Message 82 of 1,081 (844 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Dec 16, 2013
The current list is looking great. One thing I feel people have overlooked , is the lack of an app for the ps4 camera to use. ps3 had eyecreate for the ps3 camera to record videos on and take pictures... seems they released this camera on ps4 with very limited useability.
Message 83 of 1,081 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Dec 16, 2013

oh also!!
the ability to use the vita as a screen only, and using the duelshock 4 to operate, and possibly to decrease input lag, the ability to plug the vita in the ps4's usb to do this?!

Message 84 of 1,081 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55182 posts

Dec 16, 2013

LT_Snipe_4 wrote:
I agree with all you have listed.

I think there needs to be an easier way to party up. The ease with witch you can do it on the xbox is still superior and this is the one area that play station needs to fix to end the issue. When a friend logs in there should be one button to press link up. Two buttons if they are not just logging in. It should be easy to connect to chat. That is what this system was built for.

To me it is an excellent system that needs the items you listed and this one thing to really be flawless.

right now all i have to do is press the PS button on the center of the controller and it shows me all the party's my friends are in right on the menu.  Is that what you mean?  

Message 85 of 1,081 (837 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55182 posts

Dec 16, 2013

DanielDevito wrote:
I agree with all these improvements. But one thing I'd also like to see that no one has said and thats to put your captures in folders. Say I wanted to capture milestones from NBA 2k14 or all the scores in my Madden 25 franchise. I want to make a folder named "Seahawks Franchise" and be able to put the scores. Or you can capture where a collectible is and make a folder with all the captures and share that somewhere to help people find the collectibles.

I'll edit the media/storage stuff to reflect this.

Message 86 of 1,081 (837 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55182 posts

Dec 16, 2013

DanielDevito wrote:

chance99 wrote:

I have always wanted the ability to play my music on any game or atleast racing and sports games.

You can do that with Music Unlimited. But not with your own MP3s yet

I agree and think i should be able to do it from my own music that i have on CD or have downloaded elsewhere.   This is covered on the list Smiley Happy

I edited the first post to reflect some of this weekend's feedback!

Message 87 of 1,081 (837 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 16, 2013
All very good ideas.

My main one is headset support. Blue-tooth, AND usb. For a system that is social media focussed, I am amazed this was overlooked. Yes, I know Sony provided us with one. While I am grateful for their generosity, it is a very cheap headset. I spent a lot of money on mine. I would like to be able to use it. In fact, I HAVE to use it because I play at night. I can't have explosions coming through the tv speakers.

For me this is the most important feature that needs to be worked on. If I don't see headset support by march, I am going to be very upset...
Message 88 of 1,081 (867 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6102 posts

Dec 16, 2013
Really want to be able to download my movies. Annoying that I have to stream the movies I bought online when I could download them on ps3. I got 7 movies and 67 tv shows. Which I tend to watch when I dont have an internet connection to play online with.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 89 of 1,081 (855 Views)
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Dec 16, 2013

I agree with basically all of these as well. Especially the 3d Blu-Ray support. I'd like to be able to move my PS3 to another room and not have so many devices under my game room TV. Smiley Happy

Message 90 of 1,081 (839 Views)