Platinum
55402 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 13, 2013

Sci-fi_fanatic22 wrote:

They need to fix the master/sub account issue.  make sub accounts be able to transfer to master after the account holder is over the age of 18

That is something that is more a Sony wide and not a specific PS4 issue.   That being said I agree that this should be how it works!

Message 51 of 1,081 (853 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55402 posts

Dec 13, 2013

TheJLC wrote:
General gaming - Store promotion - What's new

Just an idea, but it would be cool to know what the popular games are outside of the blog and store and how many people are playing.

So, perhaps it could appear in What's new or a button in What's new that leads to a page (within the PS4) of the top 20 games and the number of players on it. it would have a button to the PSN store for each game or allow us to start the game.

So you want a "most popular games" type of widget built into the What's New app. This widget would show the top 20 games, based on players logged in and playing at that given time or for a set period of time (last day or week or month). 

Do i have that correct?

Message 52 of 1,081 (849 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2374 posts

Dec 13, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TheJLC wrote:
General gaming - Store promotion - What's new

Just an idea, but it would be cool to know what the popular games are outside of the blog and store and how many people are playing.

So, perhaps it could appear in What's new or a button in What's new that leads to a page (within the PS4) of the top 20 games and the number of players on it. it would have a button to the PSN store for each game or allow us to start the game.

So you want a "most popular games" type of widget built into the What's New app. This widget would show the top 20 games, based on players logged in and playing at that given time or for a set period of time (last day or week or month). 

Do i have that correct?

Yup, to add some funtionality or attractiveness to What's New.

Message 53 of 1,081 (846 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Dec 13, 2013

Well well.... I posted my wishlist up on the PS4 blog and the Sony senior vice president of marketing actually said they'd try to fulfill my requests!  Post #86 of the "Thanks to you, PS4 made history" article.

Message 54 of 1,081 (844 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Dec 13, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Sci-fi_fanatic22 wrote:

They need to fix the master/sub account issue.  make sub accounts be able to transfer to master after the account holder is over the age of 18

That is something that is more a Sony wide and not a specific PS4 issue.   That being said I agree that this should be how it works!

My wife is a sub account and was never under 18 to begin with, so this whole sub account conversion inability is a big problem.

Message 55 of 1,081 (842 Views)
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Dec 13, 2013

add youtube app

Message 56 of 1,081 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55402 posts

Dec 13, 2013

ElektroDragon wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Sci-fi_fanatic22 wrote:

My wife is a sub account and was never under 18 to begin with, so this whole sub account conversion inability is a big problem.

Yeah one of my good gaming buddies has the same problem and he is having trouble with PS+ and the PS4 because of it.

Message 57 of 1,081 (822 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 14, 2013
I agree with all you have listed.

I think there needs to be an easier way to party up. The ease with witch you can do it on the xbox is still superior and this is the one area that play station needs to fix to end the issue. When a friend logs in there should be one button to press link up. Two buttons if they are not just logging in. It should be easy to connect to chat. That is what this system was built for.

To me it is an excellent system that needs the items you listed and this one thing to really be flawless.
Message 58 of 1,081 (814 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 14, 2013
I agree with all these improvements. But one thing I'd also like to see that no one has said and thats to put your captures in folders. Say I wanted to capture milestones from NBA 2k14 or all the scores in my Madden 25 franchise. I want to make a folder named "Seahawks Franchise" and be able to put the scores. Or you can capture where a collectible is and make a folder with all the captures and share that somewhere to help people find the collectibles.

Message 59 of 1,081 (810 Views)
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Resolve the HDMI handshake issue
Message 60 of 1,081 (805 Views)
0 Likes