First Son
5 posts

PS4 improvement ideas:

Jul 22, 2014
Feature #1 while in any game/app and getting notification example message or party invite if you quickly press PS Button twice it would show you the message/invite etc it would be lot faster than now: Press ps button be on PDM go to messages newest watch the message it's **bleep** slow please add this feature
Feature #2 Party Audio while livestreaming/recording video through SHARE Button: lot of us would love to hear the others too when watching livestreams
#3 fix the black bar appearing on the stream while livestreaming via SHARE Button
#4 option to select Party audio to come: headset only, HDMI only or both this would help a lot to capture Party audio if using 3rd party capturing device (elgato, avermedia etc)
#5 MP3 playback
#6 possibility to send Game invites to multiple people at once
#7 when sending game invites now you have to see the message description or so... It would be nice if you send game invite you would just get notification: Game invite sent to: 1% of everyone changes the default game invite text so why should we even see the text menu why cant the system send the invite in the background?
#8 possibility to move Music, video unlimited, the playroom to my library so they wouldt be on the home screen if not using them YES we have noticed them if we use them then we do if dont then let us remove them DONT DO SingStar thing on PS3 EU Again for us
Message 871 of 1,070 (804 Views)
PlayStation MVP
51195 posts

Re: PS4 improvement ideas:

Jul 22, 2014

I still want to be able to store and playback my various media.  

We are at that point now where an update is probably coming soon, its been one every 2 months or so (big updates that is)

Message 872 of 1,070 (769 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist (Patch 1.70 goes live 4/30/14)

Jul 25, 2014
I would love if Sony adds the feature to play music on the Playstation 4 through the Playstation 4 remote.
Message 873 of 1,070 (732 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

PS4 Fixes? PLEASE READ so that PSN will too!!! :)

Jul 28, 2014

Well, I love the PlaySation 4, but there are a couple of things about the console that bug me. For starters, When we record, we can't hear the voices of other players and friends. This is very annoying for those with YouTube Channels (like myself). Also, when we record, we should have a small timer on a corner of the screen, letting us now how long we have been recording. I heared SONY was making a HUGE update, and this is just a small wish list. A YoutTube app would also be really cool. We had one on the PlayStation 3 and I was surprised when we didn't have one the new console. If you're reading this SONY, i just want to say this isn't a hate message towards you, I am just suggesting a couple of fixes for the almost perfet concole! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you,

Jose-De-Burger

YT (CrushNation Gaming)

Message 874 of 1,070 (723 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

PlayStation Fixs or Addons?

Jul 28, 2014

Thanks you for taking the time to read this. I love the ps4 and all this new feature (partys, the recording systeam, screen shot, and much more)But there are a few thing i would like to get fixed and added.

*There are some few fixs they can done for the recording systeam

1. A record timer would be convnient and efficient for those who have YouTube channel

2. That  when you are recording with a buddy that they voice chould come out as loud as your or that you can edit there voice outtput in the recording systeam

*Apps

1. A YouTube app chould be nice like the one on the PS3 but of couse a better model

2. A Twitch app chould be nice because when i get board i like to watch live stream but it would be better to have it on this systeam

*PlayStation Plus

1. I would like a chocie to pick with form of PlayStation Plus i get.

When i very first got the systeam i got the 14 day pass and then i added my card and when it was over it bought a 1 mouth pass and i wanted the year so the money it toke of for the mouth left me with $10 short which i need for the next day but this okay but the would be a nice thing to add.

Thanks you for your time and i hope you have a great day

Message 875 of 1,070 (723 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Re: PlayStation Fixs or Addons?

Jul 28, 2014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

PlayStation Fixs or Addons?

Thanks you for taking the time to read this. I love the ps4 and all this new feature (partys, the recording systeam, screen shot, and much more)But there are a few thing i would like to get fixed and added.

*There are some few fixs they can done for the recording systeam

1. A record timer would be convnient and efficient for those who have YouTube channel

2. That  when you are recording with a buddy that they voice chould come out as loud as your or that you can edit there voice outtput in the recording systeam

*Apps

1. A YouTube app chould be nice like the one on the PS3 but of couse a better model

2. A Twitch app chould be nice because when i get board i like to watch live stream but it would be better to have it on this systeam

*PlayStation Plus

1. I would like a chocie to pick with form of PlayStation Plus i get.

When i very first got the systeam i got the 14 day pass and then i added my card and when it was over it bought a 1 mouth pass and i wanted the year so the money it toke of for the mouth left me with $10 short which i need for the next day but this okay but the would be a nice thing to add.

Thanks you for your time and i hope you have a great day
________________________________________________________________________________________________

u can allready watch twitch live streams, just go the streams section and find twitch, and utube is confirmed to come and it will also be able to do this : put videos on utube from ps4.

Message 876 of 1,070 (693 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

UI update (PS4)

Aug 4, 2014

1)  Ability to remove items from menu bar-  I don't need the past multiple games piled up on a menu bar, when I can scroll to the far right, and access them in my library.  That bar is fairly long, and it would be much quicker if I could just scroll to my library and access the game, rather than look for it on that bar.

2)  Ability to organize library items in alphabetical order-  Self-explanatory, much easier to navigate, especially as collections grow.  With a few titles, it isn't terrible how it is, but once many more games are released, it's going to be a headache going through every title because it's organized on what was played last.

3)  Ability to remove items from our library-  Hard to believe this isn't already an option.  I don't need every single thing I've ever played stuck forever in my library.  I could play a demo, or one of the simple PS+ games, that I don't enjoy, and will probably never touch again, and yet it's forever stuck in my library.  Library, to me, translates to "my digital game shelf."

Message 877 of 1,070 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10700 posts

Re: UI update (PS4)

Aug 4, 2014
FYI for number 3. It is essentially the ps4s version of the download list on the ps3, it is designed to be a place to find all your digital purchases including those you no longer have stored on the ps4
>

Message 878 of 1,070 (721 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist (Patch 1.70 goes live 4/30/14)

Aug 5, 2014

LANGUAGE FEATURE REQUEST

I have 2 users on my system. One uses English as system language (so games start in english); the other one want to use Italian as main language. Each time I change user, I have to change again the system language.

Is there any chance to have different users using different languages in the next updates?

Message 879 of 1,070 (644 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: UI update (PS4)

Aug 5, 2014

Teus wrote:
FYI for number 3. It is essentially the ps4s version of the download list on the ps3, it is designed to be a place to find all your digital purchases including those you no longer have stored on the ps4

Lol, FYI, it's obvious what its intended purpose is.  I love "FYI's."  It's like the person typing it isn't aware they're posting on a forum, and don't understand that their intent to inform someone is obvious.

Point is, it could be a lot more convenient.  PS4 itself is great, but the UI is a mess.

Message 880 of 1,070 (775 Views)
0 Likes