Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Jan 16, 2014

GamerCramer wrote:
They need to update the system to accommodate microphone adjustments. That's what's causing all the issues for astro owners (myself included). My a40 mic gives me the voice of Zeus to my friends, it's unbearably loud.

I agree.  Separate mic input settings would be ideal. i can verify that an A40-owning friend of mine goes through the same thing.  We've had him point his mic straight up and insulate the tip with fabric from a sock to compensate.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 321 of 1,081 (818 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2014

Here are some features/apps I would like to see added to the PS4:

Apps:

• Twitch TV: I want to be able to see Dota 2 and League of Legends streams. I want to see DayZ streams. Not only PS4 games.
  • UFC: With PPV capability worldwide (in supported nations, of course).
  • Skype: Add Skype add which can be running in the background for better audio quality.

Features:

• Ability to remove games with 0 trophies from profile list.
  • Ability to to remove unwanted apps icons from the video selection. I only want Netflix and IGN there, why do I have 10 other useless ones?
  • Ability to organize my content from homescreen better.
  • Ability to turn off the lightbar on the controller.
  • Improved stand-by mode, sometimes it turns itself on completely when I connect with the PS App on iOS.
  • Ability to add my own background.
  • 3D Blu-ray support

On top off my head.

Message 322 of 1,081 (804 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jan 17, 2014

Since the PS Vita has the Skype app then how about adding Skype on the PS4.

Message 323 of 1,081 (780 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 17, 2014
Online status for friends like when friends come online!
Message 324 of 1,081 (774 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

PS4 upcoming updates

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2014

Hi guys,

I would like to share opinions of what the gamers would like to see with the upcoming updates. I'm sure there will be an update before Feb 22 for PS4 lunch in Japan. And I got a lot I really would like to be changed on PS4:

1- The blue background: I'm starting to hate blue color because of it, everything is blue is not cool. And that background song it was cool at the begging but then its like a horror movie song - I would like to see the PS3 things on this, the day and night effect and dynamic color change every month, thats will be cool.

2- Friends list: I know when PS3 was out it was more creepy than PS4 but I would to see the friends list at least like PSVita's.

3- Where is the Media Hub: Almost every device Sony made got a Media Hub, a PS4 that can run blu-ray cant do that! C'mon Sony make it real.

4- No more HDCP: well I have no problem with that I can still use Elgato to record using HDMI splitter, but I prefer a Direct HDMI recording.

5- Chat output should be coming form TV speakers - I'm using PULSE headset and I play 8 hours to a whole day, however if I use my PULSE headset, within 3 hours my head will explode. Sony fix this for our ears safety sake.

6- Youtube app

So guys what would like to see new ?

Edit: I've merged your thread with the existing wishlist topic.

- Hot-Shocolate

Message 325 of 1,081 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Jan 17, 2014

dragon_frost wrote:

Sony really needs to get back into the RPG business. Preferably Dark Cloud 3 or Legend of Dragoon 2 or something entirely new. Whatever it is, its been long overdue from Sony.

Dark_Cloud_3.jpg

1490169890_1357994101.jpg

question-mark.jpg

Cheers Gamers & Happy Gaming!

Dark Cloud was developed by Level 5 so you must them Because Sony was just the Publisher of the game so Ni no kuni was the winner RPG 2013 a game from Level 5 

Message 326 of 1,081 (729 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Jan 17, 2014

dragon_frost wrote:

Sony really needs to get back into the RPG business. Preferably Dark Cloud 3 or Legend of Dragoon 2 or something entirely new. Whatever it is, its been long overdue from Sony.

Dark_Cloud_3.jpg

1490169890_1357994101.jpg

question-mark.jpg

Cheers Gamers & Happy Gaming!

Dark Cloud was developed by Level 5 so you must tell them Because Sony was just the Publisher of the game so Ni no kuni was the winner RPG 2013 a game from Level 5 

Message 327 of 1,081 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2705 posts

Jan 17, 2014

CD support
Blu Ray Remote
better stuff for playstation plus membership.

Message 328 of 1,081 (837 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 18, 2014

1. The ability to change your PSN ID should be implemented period. I can not stress this enough. There are plenty of people who made names without much thought when they first started gaming and would love to change it now. If they want they could even charge a small fee to do so. They say its complicated for this process to work, but I really hope they find a way.

2. A way to see when your friends get online. Now my idea was that you could select specific friends that you would want to receive a notification from when they get online. I mean if you received a notification for every friend when they hop on and you had 1000 friends, that would be horrific but funny in a sense.(Although I know 1000 friends want be on at the sametime lol)

3. The PS4 should be able to do everything the PS3 can do imo.(Music/Pictures/Youtube App/Record gameplay etc.)

4. Remove HDCP so people can record gameplay.

5. The option to apear offline even though you are online.

6. Maybe a way to play with your PS3 friends who cant afford a PS4Smiley Happy Idk....Maybe

7. The dashboard needs to be more stable especially when playing games. I freeze almost everytime looking at my pics and videos while having a game in the backround and the overall performance is pretty buggy when having a game in the backround while scrolling through the dashboard.( Wierd It doesnt freeze my game but just restarts the PS4 with the game still playing in the backround).

8. I guess themes and avatars should be added to the PS4. 

9. I Love my PS4 regardless and these are just my opinions #PlaystationNation This is just the begginning and I already know you can't rush greatness.

Message 329 of 1,081 (823 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 18, 2014
Id like to see a quicker way to turn the controller off. Right now I watch a lot of netflix and when I turn bit off, the video stops playing. That's annoying.

A fix for the party chat error, not everyone has access to their router ( I live in a basement suite with shared internet.) I can't be resetting my router everytime I want to play with a friend. And for the love of god, give us USB and video support you fools, it's 2014.
Message 330 of 1,081 (819 Views)
0 Likes