Also, the latest update 1.6 is 320mb is size and adds some wireless stereo headset support and the ability to mute the mic for the camera.....come on Sony get your finger out and give some of the capability back we had on PS3 at least....I wish I had kept mine now.
1. Be able to see when your friends go online and offline
2.Be able to hear voice chat while streaming.
3. Be able to follow streamers from ps4.
4. PS3 Bluetooth headset support.
5. Custom home menu backgrounds.
6. MP3 support.
7. A way to tell whether a friend is on PS3 or PS4(Rather than just looking at the game they're playing).
8. A notification for when a followed livestreamer starts streaming.
(This list will grow as I think of more ideas.)