Reply
First Son
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

JSiggy wrote:

 

mind = blown (in regards to that fact that I have been checking the news a few times a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it takes literally less than 10 seconds to pull up google news and type PS4 into the search box and skim the first few headlines. 10 seconds x 2-3 times a day equals 20-30 seconds. I have never heard of anybbody whom's "mind is blown" from the concept of spending 30 seconds a day on something. Obviously I'll read any article with significant news, but at this point there is none. Besides that would only be a couple more minutes. PS I only actually play video games about once every 1-2 weeks for only a couple hours. I have a life outside of that 30 seconds/day I spend skiming headlines. Your comment sounds as if you judged who I am entirely by that one sentance lol

Message 21 of 29 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

Mar 19, 2013

It's aparent that it has become necessary to to point out the fact that I am not r******d. If you spend 10x the amount of money on a PC then your raw hardware specs are going to destroy that of any console. I am allowed to be excited about the PS4. I only usually play video games about once every week or two for only a couple hours at a time. I have a life, so to spend a few minutes discussing the PS4 and the fact that I'm excited about it is not as crazy as your replies are making it out to be. Last but not least: I was simply making a statement, not asking for critical advice on common sense

Message 22 of 29 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

I keep trying to find the right words but can't. Sorry for muliple post edits.... forget this post is here.

Message 23 of 29 (84 Views)
First Son
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

Mar 19, 2013

GOW71 I did see you post before the edits. I appreachiate your point of view on that... I do realize it is a highly debateable topic, and I got some critical and even a tad critical-personal(meaning directed towards me not the topic) posts in response. Therefore I just wanted to defend myself cause the post went from positive with poeple lightend up about the whole thing, to not so positive, to negetive and directed me. I simply just wanted to get my thought out there. Since I posted this I haven't even looked up any headlines despite what I said prior to this, and as far as me needing to relax, cool down, and not get worked up about it, well let me just repeat what I said in a recent comment: I only play video games once every 1-2 weeks for a couple hours at a time if that. I spend less than a minute reading about them unless there is new information then I may read that a few minutes more, my whole point with that is that everything to do with this is such a small part of my life. I spend essentially all of my time doing anything but this. Therefore since it was just a matter of me stating my point of view on one topic and thats the end of that I don't think I am going overboard by any means.

Message 24 of 29 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

Mar 19, 2013

I don't think you are either... it's why I edited.  It was coming off wrong, my mind is elsewhere.  Thank you for the reply in any case.

Message 25 of 29 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Offline
8695 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

Mar 19, 2013

Kitty1400 wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

 

mind = blown (in regards to that fact that I have been checking the news a few times a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it takes literally less than 10 seconds to pull up google news and type PS4 into the search box and skim the first few headlines. 10 seconds x 2-3 times a day equals 20-30 seconds. I have never heard of anybbody whom's "mind is blown" from the concept of spending 30 seconds a day on something. Obviously I'll read any article with significant news, but at this point there is none. Besides that would only be a couple more minutes. PS I only actually play video games about once every 1-2 weeks for only a couple hours. I have a life outside of that 30 seconds/day I spend skiming headlines. Your comment sounds as if you judged who I am entirely by that one sentance lol


sorry, didn't mean anything like that.

 

Was just pointing out you said "PS4 2-3"  .... like a PS4, PS3, PS2 all wrapped in 1 Smiley Very Happy


~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 26 of 29 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

Mar 19, 2013

Kitty,

 

Just a small bit of etiquette here.

 

If you PM someone, then you should have your ability to receive PMs enabled.  

 

I am referring to your request; I check back in on this Thread, as "The Thread has been updated".

 

Please make the correction, and I will be happy to share what I was attempting to send you as a response.Smiley Wink

 

Moble

Message 27 of 29 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/06/2010
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

Mar 19, 2013
My major concern is that they are using an AMD processor. Those are known to meltdown if not properly cooled.
Message 28 of 29 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: PS4: Untrue slander is all over Google news regarding PS4... PS4 fans must help counteract this!

Mar 20, 2013

Kitty1400 wrote:

JuanMdP wrote:

 

Obviously I wasn't being ltieral; nonetheless, none of this is even remotely sufficient to form any kind of legitimate opinion (I don't consider guesstimating a legit opinion). When the PSV was announced it was supposed to play PS3-like games and would feature XYZ specs, as release date, the perspective changed some and now it was "games that are close to PS3 games", similarly, I think there was an amendment made to the amount of memory or somesuch~.

Until somebody actually plays on one (and I'm guessing that will be during E3), nobody has enough information to make slanderish / praising statements about it. In fact, we don't even know what the XBOX 720 will be so it's too soon to call it "a masterpiece" only because the specs are high~.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy Fallon(I may have mispelles his name) played it on his talk show for a few mins. It is a video that can be found in various place online. Therefore somebody has played it already. PS I know people are going to read that and feel a need to tell me that even though he actually played it(you only saw the controller(wired at the time) and the TV,), you will try to tell me it wasn't played or etc. Well I could care less about those sort of comments...


Why are you making such a big deal out of this?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 29 of 29 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes