Highlighted
Jul 19 2014
By: CommanderClif Monster Hunter 28 posts

PS4 Trophy Not Automatically Syncing

[ Edited ]
3 replies 4629 views Edited Jul 19, 2014

Been noticing is several PS4 gaems that my trophys are syncing UNLESS I go to the trophy which initiates the syncing. I'm a PS Plus member but even withouth that on PS4 they should be automatically syncing once a day when it calls back home. When I do go in to the sync, it dates any trophies I've gotten with that time and date. So I could have one from last week and one from yesterday but it will show as if I got both just then. 

I've done the rebuild of the database but that didn't fix it. 

Checking my error history I see a few months ago that I got a CE-36329-3. That might have been related to a power outage. Here in Florida we'll get a power pop once every couple weeks where the lights just flicker. I've put the TV and the PS4 on a battery back up last mont to keep my PS4 in standby mode without having to worry about those pops. 

Anyone else come across this? HOPEFULLY someone can give me a fix!

Mod Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 4 (4,629 Views)
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Re: PS4 Trophy Not Automatically Syncing

Jul 19, 2014

thats normal. same for PS3. you have to sync them manually.

Message 2 of 4 (4,610 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55402 posts

Jul 22, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

thats normal. same for PS3. you have to sync them manually.

With the auto update feature on the PS3 you get them synced automatically and uploaded to the cloud automatically as long as you pay for Plus.  

On the PS4 it does not do this that I know of.

Message 3 of 4 (4,586 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2014

It actually seems to have just starting working again without me doing anything! It wasn't yesterdays update that fixed it, might have been the one before that. The three trophies I've gotten over the last two days automatically updated to PSN when my PS4 connected to the network automatically. 

On PS3 if you have Plus you could enable automatic updated. 

On PS4 its free for everyone, you just have to enaable automatic downloads in the System settings. 

When it calls home once a day, with a time you set, it will upload any trophies you've gotten since the last call home. OR yes you can go in to trophies and it will automatically push them up and sync.

Links from Playstation support pages:

Trophies on PS4

Enabling Automatic Download

Message 4 of 4 (4,564 Views)
0 Likes