Wastelander
637 posts

Re: PS4 Thoughts?

Apr 18, 2013

As much as I would like to believe PS4 will be awesome, I have a very strong hunch it won't. The update yesterday just showed Playstation's attitude towards keeping customers happy. 13 hours to finally tweet another update, ridiculous. As if every Playstation owner has a Twitter, LOL.

I really hope the sales for the PS4 will be a record shattering low.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 21 of 32 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Apr 18, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:

As much as I would like to believe PS4 will be awesome, I have a very strong hunch it won't. The update yesterday just showed Playstation's attitude towards keeping customers happy. 13 hours to finally tweet another update, ridiculous. As if every Playstation owner has a Twitter, LOL.

All because of a free demo.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 22 of 32 (207 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I hope the price is around $350-$400.
And that it launches with a solid collection of games.
I don't really need anything else from the PS4 besides those two things, in order for me to have a reason to buy it. Even though I am not buying it at launch.
Photobucket

PS3 owner since March 07.
Sony Dash owner since June 10.
Message 23 of 32 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013
Not for me, ps3 is good enough. Prices 60 bucks is way to much money. The console ps4 will only be worth 315 if that? Ps3 is only worth 215 new in my opinion, we paid 700 bucks. Some did, I did on one.

I'm not falling for that again.

30 bucks for new games for ps3 sounds better then ps4 to me.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 24 of 32 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Emulate PSone and PS2 games at launch, give us a definite answer on whether cell emulation is even possible for the future, if the answer is yes there won't be anything else to think about, maybe...

As for the camera the PS4 is going to use, it better not be requitred, or else I'll easily pass. I'm keeping that thing off 99% of the time, the phones and tablets in this house have enough eyes on my family.

Message 25 of 32 (199 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 18, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:

A post just to complain about an update to the store and claim that has anything to do with the PS4? Ridiculous, as if anyone agrees with you.

Also, hoping that the system sales fail is utterly moronic, come on now.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 26 of 32 (173 Views)
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Apr 18, 2013
PS4 better have alot of good games come out before I attempt to buy one and not having BC(backwards compatibility) deters me away from buying one.
who's this pretty lady?
Message 27 of 32 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TheDster wrote:
Not for me, ps3 is good enough. Prices 60 bucks is way to much money. The console ps4 will only be worth 315 if that? Ps3 is only worth 215 new in my opinion, we paid 700 bucks. Some did, I did on one.

Except... 

TheDster wrote:

Im getting 3 ps4s

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/SONY-why-ign-but-jimmy-fallon-can/td-p/40...

Find it REALLY hard to believe.... 

I mean, for someone who is living off of meager disability payments.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 28 of 32 (164 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TheDster wrote:

What is wrong with you?

"I'm getting one.  I'm not getting one.  I'm getting 3.  I'm not getting any."

What specific variety of Mental Disorder do you actually have?  Seriously.

Is this the real reason you are on disability?  Because you are just so bat s*** crazy that no one wants you in their general vicinity.

I think that might be it.

Conspiracy theories.

Wide mood swings.

Indecisiveness.

Delusions of persecution.

Paranoia.

You have a Schizoaffective Disorder.

I think we have just figured out what TheDster's major malfunction is.

Be One With The Game.

Message 29 of 32 (147 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I have tons of backlogged games to play on my ps3 and won't be one of the first to rush out and buy a ps4 which will be boring until some good games are released for it.

I'll probably be ps3ing for another full year or more so ps4 doesn't even enter my mind much,....but when it does the thought of starting all over from scratch with more expensive games in which the upside is only going to be slightly better graphics or maybe a little faster repulses me.

Message 30 of 32 (129 Views)
0 Likes