Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 23 2013
By: harlemstar22 First Son 2 posts

PS4 Thoughts?

31 replies 331 views Edited Mar 23, 2013

Put your wishlist here and what you think of the already announced features of the PS4!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (331 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24478 posts

Re: PS4 Thoughts?

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

I "wish" people would stop asking even though the presentation from Feb. 20th gave everyone a pretty clear picture of upcoming system.

No offense dude, but what more is there to say? 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (323 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I think before I make a definite choice I gotta see more. As it sits though, not to interested. It's got a huge push for social, not what I'm interested in. Facebook style account set up? Turn off for me. Lack of BC? Bigger turn off. Paid tier of service that's not attatched to PS+? Nope, not interested. In a nut shell, Sony's given me more reasons to pass than get excited. That's just me though.

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (313 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5652 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Since PS4 will not be backwards compatible, I will not run out to the store and buy a console that has no games on it that I want to play. Maybe if my Playstation Plus subscription carries over to PS4 and there are some "Free" PS4 games I can download at launch, I would buy PS4 then. But there is no way I would spend hundreds of dollars on a console, just to have it collecting dust in a corner, waiting for a PS4 game that I would want to play to be released.:smileysad:

tumblr_mjjg6k1w5C1r1ult6o1_400.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (299 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Mar 24, 2013
i hope they add something where you can change your psn name even if you have to pay for it
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (295 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1859 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Price:  Ideal would be $350, 400

Games: BF4, Uncharted 4 and some new IPs

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14705 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

harlemstar22 wrote:

Put your wishlist here and what you think of the already announced features of the PS4!

I "wish" people wouldn't make these threads, until at least the system is available to purchase and you can have a meaningful "features we want" thread. Not to mention the fact that E3 hasnt happened.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15254 posts

Mar 24, 2013

We have so many threads about this and do you know the one constant?

there is no other information other than what was stated at the Feb 20th conference and SCEI's report here: scei.co.jp/corporate/release/pdf/130221a_e.pdf

Why don't we wait until E3 to see what more information we'll see. Its in all likelihood that we'll get an exact release date, pricing, launch titles and even more information about the console, as well as a first look at the console itself as well as real-time gameplay of games?

I mean, thats the more logical solution is to just be patient and wait until we have more information.

All this speculation is going to disappoint people because some are already taking it as fact

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (257 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 24, 2013

i wont be buying the ps4 everything i herd about it is negative and i am tired of sonys greed i stopped buying sony products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvfKqAuPEY

EVIL SADISTIC B down to the core of my bones, and NO ONE more loyal then me as your friend
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15254 posts

Mar 24, 2013

X-CrimsonDeath-X wrote:

i wont be buying the ps4 everything i herd about it is negative and i am tired of sonys greed i stopped buying sony products

except all the "negative" you've "heard" is nothing but rumors and speculation and not based on any real facts

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (245 Views)