May 24 2013
By: vfr_800_rider MVP Support 15219 posts

PS4 Preview - Deep Down (working title)

52 replies 246 views Edited May 24, 2013

http://us.playstation.com/ps4/games/deepdown-ps4.html

Just watched the preview of Deep Down by Capcom.  I think I need some alone time right now to clean up.  

Wow!  This looks absolutely amazing, if the teaser is representative of what the final product will look like.  Being a Demon's Souls and Dark Souls fan this is right up my alley.

Must, must have a PS4!  I must.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 1 of 53 (246 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: PS4 Preview - Deep Down (working title)

May 24, 2013
90% of the time trailers have nothing to do with the game Smiley Sad
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 53 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 24, 2013

Trailer's pretty and all, but I'd rather watch some gameplay to see what the PS4 can do. Eh. The message at the end was funny. Some 4th wall shenanigans up in here.

photo 2224291_zps9f29b322.jpg
This is mah signature. It is a noice signature.
Message 3 of 53 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4081 posts

May 24, 2013

Ah, yes, one of the parts of the PS4 announcement meeting that really was awesome! I hope it looks like that for real, in the game. It's something to hope for, definitely.  Cat Happy

Message 4 of 53 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

May 25, 2013

It was the best demo of the event.... but its just a demo on an otherwise unannouced title.

Looks pretty... but it also looks pre-rendered.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 5 of 53 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 6, 2013

people really think this trailer is real?...lol....dam...we need a reality check...maybe some arent old enough to rememeber the killzone 2 trailer that was fake...the motorstorm trailer that was fake...and now..the deep down trailer that IS fake...people are already looking deep down into their wallets,ready to spend spend spend...when in reality..you wont be getting anything near these trailers...how about a ps4 killzone that can actually play the killzone 2 trailer as it was in 2003?..lol....a directors cut isnt really the proper term...the promised cut seems more like it..i bet the ps4 cant even run the killzone 2 trailer at 15fps. ..and i also bet no one can prove me wrong.

Message 6 of 53 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Us nerds are hoping it's dragons dogma 2, I get all giddy just thinking about it ^^ , to me it looked like it was actual gameplay you could see the weapon select in bottom left corner, some ppl say it's not actual gameplay, but I think the ps4 is going to be good enough to have it look as nice as it does, I mean ppl said the same about heavy rain and then that game just blew everyone out of the water, imo ^^

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 7 of 53 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 6, 2013

heavy rain still stuttered at times..was far from a constant 60fps...and then had its DLC episodes cancelled to people waiting patiently for them...bringing up that title causes more remembered frustration than rememebered satisfaction.

Message 8 of 53 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Blasphem0 wrote:

people really think this trailer is real?...lol....dam...we need a reality check...maybe some arent old enough to rememeber the killzone 2 trailer that was fake...the motorstorm trailer that was fake...and now..the deep down trailer that IS fake...people are already looking deep down into their wallets,ready to spend spend spend...when in reality..you wont be getting anything near these trailers...how about a ps4 killzone that can actually play the killzone 2 trailer as it was in 2003?..lol....a directors cut isnt really the proper term...the promised cut seems more like it..i bet the ps4 cant even run the killzone 2 trailer at 15fps. ..and i also bet no one can prove me wrong.

You are trying way to hard, Killzone 2 ended up being better in some parts than the actual infamous Killzone 2 trailer, GG in my opinion did deliver a very cinematic FPS game and one of the best if not the best looking fps game on the system, Evo? not so much but we all know Deep Down is a trailer, lets wait to see gameplay video from the game first. oh and games like God of War3, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2 and other exclusives are way above any other multiplatform game i have played on the ps3, they are in my opinion unmatched.

Message 9 of 53 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3680 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Is this the title of an XXX film or a game?

Message 10 of 53 (119 Views)
0 Likes