Fender Bender
3356 posts

Re: Sony keeping its customers in the dark

Mar 5, 2014
I'd rather be in the dark with a good console than in the light with the xbox one
guitar guru 2012
Message 31 of 60 (1,025 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Mar 5, 2014
All that needs said is that "Sony itself said it's a gaming console", first and for most. If you had done a little research before buying, you would know that. Want all that other stuff right now, then get rid of it and get a X-box. That stuff right now is not a priority for Sony, hence them stating it's a gaming console...
Message 32 of 60 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10756 posts

Mar 5, 2014

From what I'm reading...  this update for the XB1 adds...

Cross game party chat, which the PS4 has had since launch.

Game streaming via Twitch, which the PS4 has had since launch.

Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, which the PS4 has had since launch (actually, the PS4 has had 7.1 audio since launch).

Seems to me, it is M$ that is in 'catch-up' mode.

Message 33 of 60 (1,011 Views)
Big Daddy
16827 posts

Re: Sony keeping it's customers in the dark

Mar 5, 2014

Beating-a-dead-horse

Keep crying. All I'm hearing from you is that you're finding any and every excuse to get rid your PS4..... JUST DO IT ALREADY

Furiously Chaosing
Message 34 of 60 (987 Views)
Survivor
2836 posts

Re: Sony keeping it's customers in the dark

Mar 6, 2014

As a xbox one owner, the update from M$ just adds things that I already do with my PS4. The PS4 OS is alot better the the X1. Am still learning my X1 OS and I had it day one.

PSN-Soca-M, XBOX LIVE-SOCA BOY, KCCO
Message 35 of 60 (972 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2040 posts

Mar 6, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Microsoft just released a second BIG OS update in which they detailed a month earlier, they  are now soon going to be previewing a third. One area the 360 blew PS3 away was the OS and how streamlined feature rich it was (You can change you ID lol for one).

Sony needs to up their game, they release no information or communication, never confirm what features they will bea dding, or improvements they will be making. One reason some choose xbox over PS is the way better OS features MS is constantly adding. PSN is also is behind in features and how long sony takes to improve it.

Why is sony so slow updating and improving the ps4 compared to the competition? Why do they never release any information saying here is waht's coming in our update soon, and look for feedback (MS even has OS betas).

Sony, don;t rest on your laurels because you are selling well now, complacency is what happened when the ps3 launched. Please do a better job communicating with your user base.

251.gif

Message 36 of 60 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2275 posts

Mar 6, 2014

U care about updates so much but have u looked how poorly xbox has been selling that nintendo is even beating them lol 

Nintendo Is Beating Microsoft In Video Game Hardware Sales

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/03/05/nintendo-is-beating-microsoft-in-video-game-hardware...

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 37 of 60 (962 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
803 posts

Mar 6, 2014

I knew by looking at who posted this that this was going to be a complaint thread. He was spamming the PS blog the other day with complaints. 

I think we're out of horses to beat.

All Star Superman
A vita supporter in a crowd of haters. Links >>>
Twitter // Work // Instagram // Nerd Blog // Last.FM // PS MVP T&C // FFXIVarr
Message 38 of 60 (953 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2014

I couldn't agree more my self.  I am so sick of this UI. We need some  folders. There is a media folder and all my media apps (netflix, hulu, etc) are organized so nicely, why can't I make my own custom folders like that? Why can't I put Music Unlimited, Video Unlimited and Playroom in a junk folder, since I will never use those apps?

What's New - Game - App - Game - App - App - Game - App - Game ---> horrible organization

Don't get me started on the MP3 playback, they can say they forgot all they want, but the PS1, PS2 and PS3 all had it and now that they have Music Unlimited, they forgot, whatever Sony. DLNA, USB Storage, etc, etc all gone. Even if these features are coming, it's obvious they don't say it because they want us to buy their services before it does. This is why I think they do not update on the matter.

I enjoy my system for what it is, but it could've been so much better. Sony will become arrogant again and they'll have to climb back up to the top. None of these companies are customer-centric like they claim to be, they're investor-centric.

Message 39 of 60 (948 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Mar 6, 2014

I agree but....

I think it's time we give up, Sony are not listening, they do not care. They already have our money.

The only way they would listen is if people mass traded in PS4's and got XBOX One's instead. Otherwise without them losing anything they have no reason to do anything.

Message 40 of 60 (942 Views)