Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: PS4 Library deletion options NOW!

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2014

This is all i can think about when you people come on the community forums demanding things.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14661-1381517996-9.gif

You are aware that coding is not "just that easy" to change one icon or relabel a folder requires they go through millions of line of code to change just one as you call it "simple thing" so shut up and sit down. It's your downloads history for the PS4 why are you using it to launch games anyway you scroll past everything that is currently installed on you PS4 to go to the library. what's the point. you kids need to go outside and play.

Message 51 of 104 (1,607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 22, 2014

Not being able to delete junk from our libraries is indeed disgraceful. I hate it. I also hate the "What's New" page, which is a disorganized, cluttered mess that makes me want to vomit. The people who designed the PS4 are obviously slobs who place no value whatsoever on organization. Even the Xbox 360 is much more organized than the PS4, which is just sad.

Message 52 of 104 (1,562 Views)
Last Guardian
12164 posts

Jun 22, 2014

jj560105 wrote:

Not being able to delete junk from our libraries is indeed disgraceful. I hate it. I also hate the "What's New" page, which is a disorganized, cluttered mess that makes me want to vomit. The people who designed the PS4 are obviously slobs who place no value whatsoever on organization. Even the Xbox 360 is much more organized than the PS4, which is just sad.

To each is there own and yet I hear every page is full of advertisements on the One. Id  rather a little clutter than being spoon fed advertisements everywhere I go.

Skimble photo skimble-o_zps32latisj.gif
Message 53 of 104 (1,556 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Jun 22, 2014

You know that library is the ps4 version of the download list. You know just in case you want to delete something but re dl it later.

Message 54 of 104 (1,552 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jun 22, 2014

I hear you, OP.

I don't understand why it's there incase we want to redownload it. If we wanted to do that we could just go to the store.

Message 55 of 104 (1,551 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Jun 22, 2014

@A-Flyer this is very dumb thing to complain about like i said. The library is the ps4 version of the download list in your psn store.   

If this is the case then also ask for the delete option on all the demos on your ps3 download list to be available.  Where were you guys for that? all the sudden you start complaining as of now.

Message 56 of 104 (1,548 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Jun 22, 2014

Lestatdelioncort wrote:

@A-Flyer this is very dumb thing to complain about like i said. The library is the ps4 version of the download list in your psn store.   

If this is the case then also ask for the delete option on all the demos on your ps3 download list to be available.  Where were you guys for that? all the sudden you start complaining as of now.

Don't be hard headed and re-read what I said.

That feature was in the store on the PS3, where it belonged.

Now, on the PS4, it's in your library, taking up space, where your other current games are.

Message 57 of 104 (1,540 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Jun 22, 2014

Well the OP's demand it now demenor has gotten him .....Nothing lol. B/c coming here on the and demanding anything never results in anything changing. When are people going to get it through their heads that these forums are not the official way to get anything that you want to convay to Sony. They dont check these threads, they dont read them, and they dont care about some brat coming onto the forums and making demands, nor should they.

Message 58 of 104 (1,538 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 18, 2014
totally agree and I just encountered this problem months after your post.I downloaded the demo for the game thief which is a horrible game and way behind the times. I go to try to delete the game and I cant this is a pathetic problem and I can't believe PlayStation allowed this problem to exist. This might be the one problem that would make me switch to Xbox one. Also not impressed by the new controllers they are very flimsy and the rubber wears off the toggles within a few months time. GRRR.. wanted to be a PlayStation fan for life but I don't know at this point. I cannot believe this months after your post PlayStation did not come out with any update or any way to get these crappy games that you don't want to play off of your system. I know personally if I delete a game that sucks I don't want to see the icon there every time I sign on.
Message 59 of 104 (1,238 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 9, 2014

since we already have the option to arrange the library better, i really wish to see the delete options soon. i need to remove some demos and add-ons in my library. thanks!

Message 60 of 104 (852 Views)
0 Likes