Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 08 2014
By: LaMaravilla0295 First Son 3 posts

PS4 Games wont download / error NW-31229-7

[ Edited ]
3 replies 1392 views Edited Feb 8, 2014

Since i got my ps4 i haven't be able to download any games ! I try cod ghost, warframe, nba,outlast, blacklight ! Resogun was the only one ! My download speed is 4.2Mbps and upload 640.3Kbps ! and is by wire/cable not wifi ! This Is really getting on my nerves what is the problem ? How i fix it ? Do i have to get a high speed internet now or what ? Im not tryig to paid 50 a month !

Edit: Updated Labels. Learn more about Labels here. -HS

Message 1 of 4 (1,392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

Since i got my ps4 i haven't be able to download any games ! I try cod ghost, warframe, nba,outlast, blacklight ! Resogun was the only one ! My download speed is 4.2Mbps and upload 640.3Kbps ! and is by wire/cable not wifi ! This Is really getting on my nerves what is the problem ? How i fix it ? Do i have to get a high speed internet now or what ? Im not tryig to paid 50 a month !

<< Edit: Merged Duplicate thread >> 

Message 2 of 4 (1,395 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

<< Edit: Merged duplicate thread >>

Message 3 of 4 (1,398 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9299 posts

Re: PS4 Games wont download / error NW-31229-7

Feb 8, 2014

LaMaravilla0295 wrote:

<< Edit: Merged duplicate thread >>

No need to ppost things 3 or 4 times. Most users here are asleep and wont reply. Most will ignore cause of multiple  threads. Try unplugging power to your router and modem for a good minute or two then plug them back in. This will reset them. T access store to download games you do not need plus. To play some online yoy will though. 4.2mps is fairly slow these days and yes it may take you some time to get these game seeing the standard now is 20 or 30 mps for most ISP. Sme are even faster liek mine which is 90mps down. After the reset try to download and then just be patient. At youe internet speed its going to take a while. Worst case idea is start download tonight and then go to sleep. You should have it by moring light.

Message 4 of 4 (1,370 Views)
0 Likes