Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 26 2013
By: positive_emotion I Only Post Everything 1135 posts

PS4 Eye Camera Will Support Voice Navigation

9 replies 318 views Edited Aug 26, 2013
"When combined with the DualShock 4 Wireless Controller's light bar, the evolutionary 3D depth-sensing technology in the PlayStation Camera allows it to precisely track a player's position in the room
From navigational voice commands to facial recognition, the PlayStation Camera adds incredible innovation to your gaming.

Automatically integrate a picture-in-picture video of yourself during gameplay broadcasts, and challenge your friends during play
Never leave a friend hanging or miss a chance to taunt your opponents with voice chat that keeps the conversation going, whether it's between rounds, between games, or just while kicking back"

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/ps4-eye-camera-will-support-voice-navigation-1968636/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (318 Views)
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Re: PS4 Eye Camera Will Support Voice Navigation

Aug 26, 2013
I Was Thinking Bout Getting One I Will Def Get One Now.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9265 posts

Aug 26, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL suck it microsoft
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (288 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Aug 26, 2013

This has not been confirmed by Sony

not a feature I would be interested in but nice to have as an option regardless.

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (269 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I would love this feature.

If ps4 has skype i can video chat with my bro while playing a game if ps4 does that anyways.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3555 posts

Aug 26, 2013

I think we'll hear more about this closer to launch. I for one would like the functionality to be there.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Yeah they will either announce it on sep 9 or tgs.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4559 posts

Message 8 of 10 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3061 posts

Aug 26, 2013

I've wanted this camera since day 1. I do not want to leave any feature or potential for game play from my PS4 has un-earthed. With regard to the camera, I think Sony has taken the strategy of under promising and over delivering. One of the best yet least talked about features is the ability broadcast yourself via the PS4 Camera while broadcasting on Playstation live. And now it sounds like they are saying that this will also be incorporated into the video when you upload to twitch/Ustream. The other thing that really impressed me was Playroom. At first glance it may not seem all that impressive, but if you watch it carefully, there are some really sophisticated things taking place. Notice how the robot in the game can find you in 3D space and actually fly BEHIND you. Also notice in the weird looking pong game how the camera is able to cleanly remove you from your room and place you in the games own 3D environment. I haven't event seen any indication that the kinect can do that! 

Playroom

PS4 User Interface

At about the 50 second mark you will notice waht looks like a photo avatar but what is actually a LIVE STREAM of the person actually playing the game!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

If this is found to be true, what will be left for MS XB1 to say it has that the PS4 doesn't?

Wow, If the Eye can do everything the Kinnect can do what's left for XB1?

The Eye Is less expensive and it's optional.

Another thing MS tried to differentiate between the consoles that was destroyed.

MS has said their (cloud) LOL is going to make their games better.

OK PS4 will utilize cloud features also, it's just Sony isn't trying to pull the wool over consumers eyes it's limited by so many variables.

The Truth about the "Cloud" it's a gimmick, a wonderful sounding word that's complete BS. 

By the way the PS4 has Better more powerful hardware under the hood, does all the same things the competitor does, $100 less.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (188 Views)
0 Likes