Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 23 2013
By: panchogill First Son 4 posts

PS4 Console Pre-order Release Date?

4 replies 537 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

Has Sony given a Release Date for PS4 Console Pre-Orders?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Re: PS4 Console Pre-order Release Date?

Apr 23, 2013
Not yet but im sure once E3 is done we will be able to pre order
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (534 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
715 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I'm pretty sure they'll announce everything at E3 (Release date/pre orders/price). Just got to hang in there a little longer :smileyhappy:

Feel free to add/follow me on any service~
| Twitter | N4G |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| PlayStation Network: Sarobi | Xbox Live: FXAA | Steam: Sarobi | Wii U: Sarobi |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use magic outside of Hogwarts.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (532 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

panchogill wrote:

Nope. All Sony has said is: "PS4 Holiday 2013". That could be anytime between Thanksgiving and New Years Eve (If all goes well with PS4 production). And we don't know if Sony is going to release PS4 in every country on the same day. Sony could release PS4 in Japan on New Years Eve and then release PS4 in USA a month later on Ground Hog's Day. Nobody knows.

tumblr_lnj2v3rP8E1qm00hqo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

panchogill wrote:

If you're interested in pre-ordering the console, heed my advice on this one.

The PS4 is guaranteed to create the same stir we had during the PS2 launch. Not long after the presentation, 600K people already signed up to emails for when the console would be available for pre-order. That number is from one retailer and in one country (U.S.)

There is no way Sony will be able to manufacture so many units when the pre-order numbers will only begin to be published in July. The massive shortage will cause people to seek out PS4s for profit, as they will look to take advantage of the shortage.

The advice I'm giving you guys, is the same my family and friends are following... 

Watch closely for what time Sony is scheduled to have their conference at E3. At the time that conference is over, plan to be at your local Gamestop to Pre-Order your console (they will fill by date order). Make sure you're only buying ONE console. Gamestop prioritizes single orders to make more individuals happy.

If you're buying more than one console, pre-order your first at GameStop, and the remaining units at Amazon.com. (Amazon fulfills orders by date order and the process is automated (first come, first serve, regardless of quantity)

Do NOT go to a local game retailer. They depend on their distributors, and distributors play favorites. The local shop get screwed, and that ultimately means you might get screwed.

Follow the above advice and I guarantee you a console on day one.

Edit: Do NOT pre-order from places like Wal-Mart or Bestbuy. Both retailers are known to not properly count pre-orders for their respective chains. This sometimes leads to shortages for individual stores.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (482 Views)