Nov 19 2013
By: duds007 First Son 8 posts

PS4 CoD Ghosts hacked

[ Edited ]
49 replies 8150 views Edited Mar 15, 2014

When I just think that I was going enjoy a new experience playing CoD Ghosts multiplayer in PS4, I was wrong, dam hackers and cheaters.

Thanks for the sharing button, now I hope Sony can ban or send a strong message to cheaters and hacker.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=229320330570020&fb_action_ids=229323130569740&fb_action_types=p...

If the video doesn't display, look for my page in the facebook, my name is PSN Duds

Mod Edit: Added Debate and opinion label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TheTwistedCanuck

Message 1 of 50 (8,150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Re: PS4 CoD Ghosts hacked

Nov 19, 2013
You sure your aims not off? lol

but for real ...that sucks.
Message 2 of 50 (8,114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

Why are first person shooters so easy to hack? I don't get it....

Anti Virus software has basically almost put a stop to most all hackers and viruses on the web, but video game makers still can't seem to get their hacking problems under control. 

Is the code in their games that easy to crack? I don't get it.....

I'm not a techy person but it truly does ruin almost every sandbox game or first person shooter out there. 

How you can compete on an even playing field when you have hackers getting fifty kills vs other people's 5? Then, you have people buying or downloading those hacks, who otherwise wouldn't know jack about the game, becoming invincable and literally topping the boards.

There has to be something that can be done. With today's technology there hast to be.....

How about the idea of counter hacking programs being put on servers or something like that which can target anyone who uses a hack and kick them off? How about anti hackers or X hackers coming up with something like that? Isn't being a counter hacker just as fun as being a hacker?

I stopped playing Red Dead because of this problem. I can't get excited to play it online anymore.

It doesn't matter how far games have advanced online if you can't enjoy playing them on there.

Message 3 of 50 (8,086 Views)
Fender Bender
3602 posts

Nov 19, 2013

As of now the game is broken. I have seen people camp right on top of an enemy spaw point and kill the same person 20 times in a row.

Message 4 of 50 (8,061 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Nov 19, 2013
Ghosts is garbage. Killzone is crazy fun online and stable.
Message 5 of 50 (8,053 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

See. 

If I was a video game creator I would be embarrased by how people can just break into my code and destroy the game I put so much work into making.

In some cases, it might actually be the developers of the game themselves who are leaving openings on purpose maybe for some reason or another. To sell hacks to people on the side? I don't know....anything is possible these days.

Message 6 of 50 (8,050 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2142 posts

Nov 19, 2013

I agree with you 110%.  Hackers need to be punished to the fullest extent.  In reality all they need is a AI that monitors all players progress.  Each disc/download content has its own AI to monitor YOU.  So if it detects any admorality in the game it kicks you from the room.

For example:  you have 100% health, you get shot (each shot decreases health by 10%) so if it does not detect the 90% in 1 sec time it kicks you.  Or vise versa, if you gain health without collecting anything that is required to increase health, it kicks you.

Something to deter hackers/cheaters from destroying the game.  Or the biggest thing is the rapid fire controllers that are being sold on ebay.  They need to have a smarter way of detecting it.  I have a friend that can make a normal pistol shoot like it is a automatic (yes he is that fast).  But in all reality the human responce does have lag in between each fire, no matter how fast you are.  So to correct this, is have the AI detect trigger inpulse.  So if each shot is fired at the same time (meaning 1 shot.. 0.002 sec.. 1 shot 0.002 sec.. 1 shot 0.002 sec) it kicks you.  Because that would be the rapid fire doing it as it would be so percise that a human would not fire the same rate the entire time.

Sorry if it seems like I am rambling on, just trying to word it the best I can.

I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 7 of 50 (8,038 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 19, 2013

Yeah I mean your computer has protection from being hacked. What about some kind of firewall or anti hacking software somehow intalled on Video Game servers? Like an AVG for video games or something?

Message 8 of 50 (8,033 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

That's actually a really good idea Spyder. I think that what you said makes sense there.

Message 9 of 50 (8,027 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

I mean it only makes sense that people with degrees in Chemistry can become Crystal Meth producers, including Chemistry Teachers, and some do, so then it only makes sense that someone who designs the code for a game, could create hacks for it on the side and sell them to people.....

Message 10 of 50 (8,016 Views)
0 Likes