Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: PS4 3D Blu ray when????

May 25, 2014

MLT24 wrote:

You guys who think 3D is a gimmick must HAVE NEVER experienced 3D in the correct way.

And to you who say 3D is not necessary when PS4 came out, then back when we got color tv maybe we should have just gone back to BW, after all, it wasn't needed, right?

And to you who say Sony doesn't need the best Blueray player, **bleep**??? Do I even need to answer that one, lmao???
Oh no, lets not put a good one in there, afer all we don't need to impress anyone or play the best looking games in the WORLD?

Those of you who defend 3D not being in the PS4 at launch, just have NOTHING to do better than come on here and show your ignorance. 

3D is amazing, and it enhances my experience rather it be a movie or a game. Why do you think they are creating VR, it is the next step. Do you think that is stupid too? I am old enough to remember going from BW tv to Color, I can tell you I didn't think that was stupid, lmao. 

It is SIMPLE!!! 3D was on the ps3, everyone sells 3D tv's, I just bought another one 1 few weeks ago. It is in all 4k tv's for god sake. IT SHOULD BE IN PS4 AT RELEASE> SIMPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

And the obvious, Sony made a CHOICE< aaaaaaa CCCCHHHOOOIIICCCEEEE not to include 3D in the Blue Ray play at release is insane?????? STUPID> Nothing to work out or work on, just update the bleeping drivers dangit!!!!!!!!!!!

I have watched 3d on the PS4 thru Vudu and played Trine2 in 3D, and they were amazing!!! So just get the dang BR player 3D

simple, period!

Patience young Jedi.

Message 11 of 14 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

May 27, 2014

I am not that young of a Jedi anymore, lol, and I am afraid I might be dead before Sony gets of their Lazy A-holes and does the right thing.

Mom can I have another quarter, pleeezzzzzzzz!!!!!
Message 12 of 14 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

May 27, 2014
3D sucks.
Message 13 of 14 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3613 posts

May 27, 2014

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

MLT24 wrote:

Thanks for the info.

I disagree they have more important things to do???? It is very simple. They had 3D in PS3, therefor it should be in PS4 at launch. This is a decision they made NOT to have it, nothing to work out what so ever???? The pushed their 3D tvs, and now they don't support them by not making PS4 3D ready???

There is NO excuse for what they did, or didn't do. NONE, Zip, Nada, Zero!

A PS4 with Blueray should be THE BEST 3D player in the market.

They had 3D on the PS3 after many many years of it being out, the PS3 did not launch with 3D support and neither did the PS4. It came to the PS3 much later on. Just b/c it was on the PS3 when the PS4 launched does not mean the PS4 should have it. Everything the PS3 has on it now was after 7 years of updates and features added. The PS3 is nothing like it was out of the box in 2006 as it is now, just like how the PS4 is going to evolve and change a lot over the coming years.

Why do you say the PS4 should be the best 3D player on the market when the system costs $400 and you can get a blu ray 3D player for under $100?

Take a minute read and try to comprehend what you have wrote here...

Now that you have what are you thinking?

The ps3 had it and the ps4 should have it at launch!

Plane and simple because it would be continuing the 3d support..

Just because it is a faster bd drive doesn't mean they couldn't have put it on there...

They made many poor decisions in building the ps4 that they need to make right...

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 Smiley Tongue
Message 14 of 14 (217 Views)
0 Likes