Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Re: PS3 sold 70 millions??

Nov 19, 2012

PapaWarlock wrote:

TheDster wrote:

Like i said, 5 of them are mine.  How many do you own?

I'll bet you can knock off 3 notches, just for the fans that have bought more then one unit.  That will probably be more accurate.  Im just kidding, Ps3 is pretty good for being 720p.  I just wanted to see if i could make anyone mad with that last comment.

My daughter & I shared my first PS 3. After 3 years of heavy use, including a few months of back and forth traveling with it to work, it died. We now have 2 more PS 3s. Mine gets quite a workout every week, close to a 100 hours a week.

My 360 died within 2 years with barely any use. Some people have better luck than others. But since my 360 might see 100 hours of use a year, that's not a big deal to me if this 2nd one dies. I won't end up replacing it.

Mine does to, when i only had the fat one.  It never got shut off, then i got the 120 slim and it never got shut off but the fat did more often.  Then i got 320 gig and its never been shut off since i got it, but the 120 gig gets shut off alot more often.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 42 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14292 posts

Nov 19, 2012

semajmarc87 wrote:

??

why is

22.3million is as high as 97.0 million?

they should be 2 different bar chart no?/..

LOL :smileyhappy:  since at first without looking at the #..   i thought.. wow..  they sold as many 3DS as the Wii  !!..

to QUOTE--- TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 42 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 19, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

??

why is

LOL :smileyhappy:  since at first without looking at the #..   i thought.. wow..  they sold as many 3DS as the Wii  !!..

Because the Consoles are being compaired togeather, and the handholds are being compaired separately (on different scales).

Had they kept the scales the same the handhelds graphs would barely be visible...

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 42 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14292 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

??

why is

Because the Consoles are being compaired togeather, and the handholds are being compaired separately (on different scales).

Had they kept the scales the same the handhelds graphs would barely be visible...

if different categories then 2 different charts..  console and portable

like i said..  from first glance.. oh.. 3DS sold as much as the wii so i thought..  but when i look closer and eh.. lol

to QUOTE--- TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 42 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28277 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 42 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Nov 20, 2012

That's a lot of Dorru, or Dollu or however you spell it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 42 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7930 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Re: PS3 sold 70 millions?? [ Edited ]

5 units was mine.  It dont mean Ps3 has more of a customer base.  Alot of us bought multiple units.  Everyone i know in life has multiple ps3s.  My cousin has a 360 he got from the begining that hasnt red lighted him and he isnt as clean as me.

If 14million people bought 5 units each theres 70 million sold.

Red ring of death you say?  Ill bet that didnt happen as much as people thought.  Just like i never had to many issues with my ps3s cause i take care of them.  When it did happen you guys pushed with all your mights to let it be known to everyone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Far as RROD My friends had it 5 times. there was more than a 80% failure rate for the other system. I just helped last month with a nother friends system RROD. Dont say it wasnt that bad at all. It was.  Clean house pleanty of airspace systems and games treated well 5 systems RROD. YES thereis a problem here.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 42 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

OMG people Really.What does the article read..70 million sold.Doesnt matter if people bought multiple consoles or not.Sony still sold 70  million.Do you really think 70 million people only bought 1 xbox so that MS reached 70 million that way..

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 42 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

People do you really think everyone only bought 1 ps3. All of my mates who have ps3s have had at least 1 problem with each of them with either ylod or blu-ray drive faliure. One of my mates bought 5 ps3s and 4 have YLOD and the other Blu-ray drive faliure, He has a PS1, N64, PS2, Xbox that have yet to die and believe it or not he got a xbox360 in 2007 and that has yet to red ring so Sony sold 70 million by making a defective piece of **bleep** and they continuously deny a problem with the ps3.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 42 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I dought it will be for the need to do that happy dance man. Xbox 360 isnt going down that easily also  since Halo 4 and people are going bannanas for it and Black ops 2 is more better on 360.

ITs a good number but not enought to like say 360 is not selling well Microsoft can do a proce drop at anytime if PS3 goes $199 one day whitch i highly dough lol..

Its good but not 360 is dead good

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 42 (63 Views)
0 Likes