9342 posts

Re: PS3 and XBOX360 and PC online

Jul 4, 2005

Cueil wrote:

Cabbage wrote:

Cueil wrote:

Cabbage wrote:

Cueil wrote:
**bleep**? ,anyway I put in my two cents... I think they should be able to talk to,eachother so we can all enjoy multiplayter multiplatform games like,Quake 4

Unless you can use some form of game sharing , because I dont think Quake 4 will make its way to PS3

That was just an example... I'm sure there will be some MP games that are on both systems... or all three platforms

I know

There would be fanboy clans like crazy... the trash talking would reach levels never thought of by mankind

Good God I dont want to imagine
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 11 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Jul 4, 2005

,Cabbage wrote:

,Cueil wrote:

,Cabbage wrote:

,Cueil wrote:

,Cabbage wrote:

,Cueil wrote:
**bleep**?  anyway I put in my two cents... I think they should be able to talk to eachother so we can all enjoy multiplayter multiplatform games like Quake 4 ,

Unless you can use some form of game sharing , because I dont think Quake 4 will make its way to PS3

That was just an example... I'm sure there will be some MP games that are on both systems... or all three platforms ,

I know

There would be fanboy clans like crazy... the trash talking would reach levels never thought of by mankind ,

I wouldn't mind spectating in on one of those games... maybe recording it and distro the file on bittorrent,
Message 12 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
120 posts

Jul 4, 2005
Suzfreak125  see you get what im sayin man this online thing shouldn't be split on cross platform games like Madden it should truly be nation wide.,
Message 13 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9342 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Cueil wrote:

Cabbage wrote:

Cueil wrote:

Cabbage wrote:

Cueil wrote:

Cabbage wrote:

Cueil wrote:
**bleep**? ,anyway I put in my two cents... I think they should be able to talk to,eachother so we can all enjoy multiplayter multiplatform games like,Quake 4

That was just an example... I'm sure there will be some MP games that are on both systems... or all three platforms

I know

There would be fanboy clans like crazy... the trash talking would reach levels never thought of by mankind

I wouldn't mind spectating in on one of those games... maybe recording it and distro the file on bittorrent

I imagine shows on G4 would be all over stuff like that Namely X-Play
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 14 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2381 posts

Jul 4, 2005

they have a game like that right now ... starwars battlefront ... and i think its all up to the bevolopers to do that ... but goning against people on the computer with you ps3 or your xbox360 would still suck . people that have computers are using there mouse to aim and makes it easy to kill people...

i wouldnt mind having a cross platform of games from ps3 and xbox360 ... make it really more intresting to play against people on online fighting games ... and wargames ...

Message 15 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Jul 4, 2005

,Cabbage wrote:

,Cueil wrote:

,Cabbage wrote:

,Cueil wrote:

,Cabbage wrote:

,Cueil wrote:

,Cabbage wrote:

,Cueil wrote:
**bleep**?  anyway I put in my two cents... I think they should be able to talk to eachother so we can all enjoy multiplayter multiplatform games like Quake 4 ,

That was just an example... I'm sure there will be some MP games that are on both systems... or all three platforms ,

I know

There would be fanboy clans like crazy... the trash talking would reach levels never thought of by mankind ,

I wouldn't mind spectating in on one of those games... maybe recording it and distro the file on bittorrent ,

I imagine shows on G4 would be all over stuff like that Namely X-Play

problem is they couldn't because it'd just be a big long bleep fest... people would think it's a public service warning,
Message 16 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes