Jul 12 2013
By: zatozack First Son 2 posts

PS3 and BF4 vs. PS4 and BF4

3 replies 1224 views Edited Jul 12, 2013

PR

• If I buy the Ps4 and buy the game BF4, will I be able to play with someone who still has the PS3 with BF4. And also what will be the difference between the game other than the console..
  • Another question, if I buy the  BF4 now for the PS3 and get the Premium for it.  Then after a year when all the bugs are out of the PS4, I buy one and also the BF4.  Will I still have the premium and all my content that I got with the PS3.
  • PS4, I assume I will not be able to play all my PS3 games on it right?
Message 1 of 4 (1,224 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13533 posts

Re: PS3 and BF4 vs. PS4 and BF4

Jul 12, 2013

zatozack wrote:

PR

• If I buy the Ps4 and buy the game BF4, will I be able to play with someone who still has the PS3 with BF4. And also what will be the difference between the game other than the console..
  • Another question, if I buy the  BF4 now for the PS3 and get the Premium for it.  Then after a year when all the bugs are out of the PS4, I buy one and also the BF4.  Will I still have the premium and all my content that I got with the PS3.

1. No idea, but I would assume not, considering the PS4 has more capabilities (for example, 64 person multiplayer)

2. No idea.

3. Won't be able to play any PS3 games.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (1,220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jul 12, 2013

zatozack wrote:

PR

1. No, The games are coded differently and made differently. PS3 won't have the 64 player online like the PS4 has.
2. I doubt that you will get BF4 Premium for ps4 for free if you bought it for PS3.

3. No, the discs won't work at all.. But Gaiki cloud will stream ps1 ps2 and ps3 games. But that is an extra fee to have gaiki.

photo BBSIGANIMATED_zpsbd119225.gif
Message 3 of 4 (1,196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Thanks for the answers and your imputs, but is there any Sony employees, with a Concrete Yes and No,
I find it kinda of messed up, if i buy the BF4 for the PS3 and get to lvl 50, and then after a year, when i have the money for the PS4 I got to start over cuase of a different system but same game and profile.
Message 4 of 4 (1,188 Views)
0 Likes