Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset Issue

Feb 9, 2012

Yep - same here, after 4.10 update there is nothing but static and hissing from my PS3 wireless headset!  Before they were perfect, now they are screwed - SONY fix this NOW!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Yeah, fix this Sony. I don't want to hear myself talking/breathing. Make it an option for the people who wants it, but bring it back the way it was before the patch for the rest of us.

Fix it as soon as possible please.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Feb 9, 2012

guess the headsets were too good for us so sony decided to take that away from us and make them crappy...how many more things can sony take away

$ony...it only takes away everything.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 9, 2012

And what about microphone level (input) setup?
Why can't WE set the input level, because you think that 3 is the best???
No one can hear me if I'm not screaming!!!

FIX THAT TOO

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Yea i feel you on that i hate playing and my friends say im whispering and i have to raise my voice and then i look crazy because now im yelling at the TV

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3670 posts

Feb 9, 2012

i agree the volume shouldn't be hard locked at 3.

i have this same issue though, hearing myself and other background noises around me now.  even with the mic muted.  please Sony, just add an option to disable/enable this feature and all will be well.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Same problem here, before the so called update my official PS3 Stereo Headphones worked excellent.  Now after the update, it is a static filled mess and now I can hear myself and other noises in my house coming thru.  This is pure BS by Sony, breaking something that actually worked perfectly before Sony mucked it up.

I dont need to hear myself talk because I already know what I am saying. I dont want to hear other distracting noises in my house which is why I bought the headphones to begin with.  Hurry up and fix this problem Sony!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Here is what I recieved from Sony today in my email:

Thank you for contacting Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA). My name is *****, and I am happy to help you today. First, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. I can understand how upsetting it this must be I would be very frustrated as well to hear an echo from my new headset.

We have been experiencing a few issues with the Wireless Stereo Headsets, and we are currently working towards a resolution. At this time, we will need you to please hang tight, and try using the headset periodically.

Thank you so much for your time and patience while we work to fix the issue, ******.

Looks like a month or 2 before a fix, looking at their service record of fixing problems they created in the first place.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 10, 2012

How could anyone WANT the ability to hear background noise?  Whoever suggests this is in their own fantasy world if you ask me.

*sigh* I guess I'll deal with it for now... but as an avid BF3 player, getting VoIP fixed just to see this happen is without a doubt, annoying.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Please fix this issue with the ps3 stereo headset ASAP sony. I've literally stopped playing multiplayer games because the echo impairs my judgement ingame and it's just beyond annoying to put up with.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 111 (58 Views)
0 Likes