Jan 29 2013
By: bcloaded First Son 5 posts

PS3 SoundBoard Setup

4 replies 2036 views Edited Jan 29, 2013
Hey guys, I've literally searched for an hour trying to figure out what I need to setup a soundboard similar to that on the Xbox Live. Incase your not sure what I mean, its basicly a setup where you can play funny sounds thru your mic without all the background noises and echoes. Does anyone have any idea on how to go about setting this kind of thing up? I'd like to play some funny sounds and phrases thru my mic without the bad sound you get from setting a mic next to a speaker. Incase you were wondering, this is for fun and if you feel the need to hate because you think I'm going to be trolling 24/7 then don't bother responding, asking for setup instruction doesn't mean that I will be doing it all the time as some people assume when replying. I watched setup instructions for Xbox but the controller has a plugin for a mic, the PS3 is all USB.
Message 1 of 5 (2,036 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: PS3 SoundBoard Setup

Jan 29, 2013
Whats your headset?
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 5 (2,034 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I have a PSeye and a cheap bluetooth.

Message 3 of 5 (2,028 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jan 29, 2013
hmm i dont think it will be possible with a bluetooth, and i dont have a PSeye. ill do some research on it see if i can help you out
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 4 of 5 (2,023 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Alright thanks. Message me on PSN if you find an answer, I'll check back here often but I'm on PSN ATM so you can reach me faster there, lol

Message 5 of 5 (2,021 Views)
0 Likes