Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 5, 2013

ohburn.gif

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 11 of 19 (6,860 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 5, 2013

**bleep** this community on here. Message board people are just **bleep** hiding behind a screen that offer no advice.  They just love to see their **bleep** words on their screen. **bleep** this. Im going elsewhere.

Message 12 of 19 (6,856 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 5, 2013

LOL-cream.jpg

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 13 of 19 (6,853 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/18/2010
Offline
556 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 5, 2013

electro-dan999 wrote:

**bleep** this community on here. Message board people are just **bleep** hiding behind a screen that offer no advice.  They just love to see their **bleep** words on their screen. **bleep** this. Im going elsewhere.


 dont leave i still love you!

Message 14 of 19 (6,844 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/15/2009
Offline
4131 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 6, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:
you should hold yourself to your own comments about condescending comments. hypocrite. 

..he's a hypocrite because he points out that you are being both condescending and unhelpful?

 

Only on Playstation?

Message 15 of 19 (6,818 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16939 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 6, 2013

fleinn wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:
you should hold yourself to your own comments about condescending comments. hypocrite. 

..he's a hypocrite because he points out that you are being both condescending and unhelpful?

 

Only on Playstation?


because he's being condescending to me, when I haven't done much of anything.

And yes, I was trying to be helpful by trying to see exactly what "everything" he did so I wouldn't suggest something he's already tried... thats what you call "troubleshooting"

Add to the fact that he immediately resorts to anger and doesn't understand that he's reading my sig, and you get the common brat who starts yelling an crying when he doesn't get a response he's looking for.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 16 of 19 (6,809 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16939 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 6, 2013

electro-dan999 wrote:

**bleep** this community on here. Message board people are just **bleep** hiding behind a screen that offer no advice.  They just love to see their **bleep** words on their screen. **bleep** this. Im going elsewhere.


well its obvious you don't have the patience and are quick to get butt-hurt and start saying expletives, which are replaced by "bleep" anyway.

 

I tried to help, through troubleshooting, by trying to understand what "everything" means so I don't suggest something to you which you've already tried.

but you're not the first person to get mad... maybe you should take a break from video games if you're this quick to get upset... because you're obviously looking for that instant gratification and if you dont get it you turn into a devil-child

Furiously Chaosing
Message 17 of 19 (6,807 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 6, 2013

gR3yGh051 you do realize though that your signature can easily not be noticed as a signautre especially to newer members.  Even more so if this is their first interaction with you.  It can across that you are being a bit of a jerk even when you are not.

 

I agree with everything in it mind you, just be mindful sometimes of how it can come across to a newbie.

Message 18 of 19 (6,804 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16939 posts
 

Re: PS3 Slim graphics getting worse??

Mar 6, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

gR3yGh051 you do realize though that your signature can easily not be noticed as a signautre especially to newer members.  Even more so if this is their first interaction with you.  It can across that you are being a bit of a jerk even when you are not.

 

I agree with everything in it mind you, just be mindful sometimes of how it can come across to a newbie.


The hyphen is clear enough indication.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 19 of 19 (6,794 Views)