Apr 03 2011
By: Kyo_Ma Gaming Beast 2476 posts

PS3 Semi Freeze/Lag

3 replies 59 views Edited Apr 3, 2011

Hey guys, having issues that are going on with the PSN right now, sorry if its been answered but i kinda don't want to read that other large thread. Anyways my PSP's PSN doesn't log in, PS3's  PSN doesn't log in, but Media Go PSN logs in.

But my problem is that my  ps3 froze last night on a dvd, and this morning my ps3 just kinda froze,  (XMB) and top right corner of the info bar lagged/choppy and my connected  controller didn't respond. I tried connecting another controller and it didn't connect.

I restarted the ps3, tried to log into the psn, and didn't log in, thought it was some kind of maintenance going on. I inserted a dvd and went to get something to drink, came back and picked the the controller, started to lag with response from the controller, then froze. Is this because of the PSN? or is it hardware issues? I played 6 hours of Valkyeria chronicles straight last night with no issues after the first dvd freeze. 

Thanks in advance

PS3 60 GB-12-28-2006----- Horror Addict --- Anime Nutcase --- Tech Nerd --- Not so Average Schoolboy ---
Message 1 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: PS3 Semi Freeze/Lag

Apr 3, 2011

are you getting an error code like- 80710092

Message 2 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 3, 2011

When this happened to me it turned out my disc was dirty..lol it was totally weird cuz it jus locked up evrthn which I feel should not happen..but yea check to see if your disc is either scratched or dirty.

Message 3 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 4, 2011

why would u still use dvds....hello ps3 look better on a bluray

Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes