Jan 23 2011
By: Prenihility Lombax Warrior 99 posts

PS3 Reball

3 replies 193 views Edited Jan 23, 2011

My PS3 died in December, and i need to find a place that can reball. All the places i found on the net locally are BS! Reballing cant be done in an hour, thats what Gilksy told me anyway. Also, i live in Canada.

I looked at Gophermods, they have an "RSX Reball service". They look very professional, from what i've seen on their website. However, what i dont get is the fact that it says "RSX reball". Dont both chips on the BGA have to be reballed, not just the RSX...?  And lastly, i want to find another place that can do this because gophermods is expensive... $139.99 to get the damn reball done. Has ANYONE out there EVER gotten their PS3s reballed by these guys? I just want my damn PS3 fixed... Die, Sony, DIE!

Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PS3 Reball

Dec 24, 2012
Sending mine to endless electronics , they have a 2yr warranty. The reballing is $80. They also have many other offerings.
Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 24, 2012

From reading customer experiences of Gopher Mods on other forums, they tend to only repair the specific issue at hand. Which is why they mention the RSX reball or Cell Reball.

Endless Electronics reballs both the Cell and RSX and IMO, have a better overall pricing structure

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 25, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

From reading customer experiences of Gopher Mods on other forums, they tend to only repair the specific issue at hand. Which is why they mention the RSX reball or Cell Reball.

Endless Electronics reballs both the Cell and RSX and IMO, have a better overall pricing structure

I believe you are mistaken. EE normally only reballs the RSX (since that is where most problems occur), they will reball the CELL only if needed...

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)
0 Likes