Dec 23 2013
By: TheTigerbyte Splicer 64 posts

PS3 RPGs

[ Edited ]
2 replies 297 views Edited Dec 23, 2013

What are the better RPGs out there on the PS3?  Turn based preferably, not a big fan of hack and slash/action rpg.

I'm almost done with Ni No Kuni.  I think next up might be Tales of Xillia.  Is FF XIII-2 any good?

Message 1 of 3 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11812 posts

Re: PS3 RPGs

Dec 23, 2013

Eternal Sonata

Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

White Knight Chronicles International

Tales of Graces f

Valkyria Chronicles

Costume Quest

Disgaea 3: Absence of Judgment

These are some of the better-known RPGs (or RPGish games) on the PlayStation 3 that aren't tied to the modernized action-RPG trend. Final Fantasy XIII is another one you may like, but as for Final Fantasy XIII-2... I would recommend against looking into the game. Many people feel Final Fantasy XIII to be a departure from the traditional greatness of the Final Fantasy franchise, where Final Fantasy XIII-2 is considered to be an even worse game than the first one.

Speaking of Final Fantasy though, an HD edition of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 is on its way for release in March 2014. If you haven't played either of these PlayStation 2 games then there's always this one to look forward to.

Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23360 posts

Re: PS3 RPGs

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2013

TheTigerbyte wrote:

What are the better RPGs out there on the PS3?  Turn based preferably, not a big fan of hack and slash/action rpg.

I'm almost done with Ni No Kuni.  I think next up might be Tales of Xillia.  Is FF XIII-2 any good?

ni no kuni . is kind of hack and slash.. since instead of waiting for the attacks i just shuffle to the other attacks and just continuously attacks after attacks..

play post game for ni no kuni as well..

tales of xillia is a hack and slash game (a lot of hack and slash)

the only gamew that are turn based rpgs on the ps3 .. that i can recall from memory will be those Strategy RPGs..and FFX and FFX-2 remake.. 

also persona 5 probably be turn based..

anyway.. for a complete list of all PS3 rpgs and scores

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/metascore/role-playing/ps3?view=condensed

going in the ps3 era.... there are more action rpgs than the old turn based..

What Are Internet TROLLS and STALKERS ??
Before you Game Share Read Me
Can Not add funds to your Wallet ? Read me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 3 (246 Views)
0 Likes