Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: Custom Soundtrack Compatible PS3/PSN Video Games

Mar 6, 2012

The latest SSX game supports custom soundtracks as well.

You need to build a playlist (or multiple playlists for different modes...race....trick) and then select in under the music settings.

Nothing like SSX with your own music....now if they could just patch the bugs.

Message 70 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Mar 6, 2012

I think Mass Effect 3 will support In-Game music not a 100% on that tho.

Message 71 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Mar 6, 2012

I would just like to thank you for making this list, Sweet. This is very useful list, and answers for games that don't necessarily have the feature listed.

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Message 72 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11590 posts

Mar 7, 2012

SSX and Twisted Metal have been added to the list.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 73 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Mar 7, 2012

its great that the new SSX game has this feature.   I'd really like to get the game, however, given the mixed reception its getting, I think i'll wait for a bit of a price drop before picking it up.

it really is a shame though, because I really liked the SSX games last generation.

Message 74 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11590 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

its great that the new SSX game has this feature.   I'd really like to get the game, however, given the mixed reception its getting, I think i'll wait for a bit of a price drop before picking it up.

it really is a shame though, because I really liked the SSX games last generation.

I’m having a hard time figuring out which version of SSX I should add to my video game collection. More of my friends would probably see my online “time trials” (or whatever) in this video game if I were to pick it up for my PlayStation®3 but the "ghost-oriented data" that it utilizes for the online experience doesn't interest me very much at all. In other words, this video game has a "unique" multiplayer component. In addition to this, SSX doesn’t support offline split-screen multiplayer for some strange reason. >:smileysurprised:

Message 75 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Mar 9, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

I’m having a hard time figuring out which version of SSX I should add to my video game collection. More of my friends would probably see my online “time trials” (or whatever) in this video game if I were to pick it up for my PlayStation®3 but the "ghost-oriented data" that it utilizes for the online experience doesn't interest me very much at all. In other words, this video game has a "unique" multiplayer component. In addition to this, SSX doesn’t support offline split-screen multiplayer for some strange reason. >:smileysurprised:

The "ghost-oriented data" is a modified online tool that allows friends to play the same course while not being online at the same time.

I just picked it up yesterday & I am still learning about the game, so far I am enjoying the experience. I like it way better than the Nintendo GameCube version.

Message 76 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11590 posts

Mar 9, 2012

amshockeyfan wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

The "ghost-oriented data" is a modified online tool that allows friends to play the same course while not being online at the same time.

I just picked it up yesterday & I am still learning about the game, so far I am enjoying the experience. I like it way better than the Nintendo GameCube version.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars

Playstation Plus Member Pictures, Images and Photos

This new online tool is a good thing for a few reasons (don’t get me wrong) but I prefer to play with my friends at the same time as them rather than with their data. I almost always use a Bluetooth Headset when I’m playing online video games with my friends. I doubt that I will end up liking SSX more than SSX 3 but if I do then I fear that this might only be because it supports a custom soundtrack. Here’s hoping that I can find many things to appreciate in SSX when I add this video game to my collection.

On another note, I'm glad that you are enjoying your SSX experience. ^_^

Message 77 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Street Fighter X Tekken has custom soundtracks

Message 78 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11590 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Street Fighter X Tekken has been added to the list.

Message 79 of 253 (710 Views)
0 Likes