Dec 18 2012
By: skylord_robert First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

PS3 Headset sugestion

[ Edited ]
7 replies 240 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

Okay I want I bluetooth earpeice or headset for the PS3. I currently have about 35 dollars to spend on it. I have been looking on Amazon and all their cheaper models have gotten really bad reviews and I got to a store and all of their models are over $45. I am currently looking at a Gioteck EX02s even though it has a few bad reviews, it is the best one I could find for the price. Have anyone had this model and could tell me alittle about it, also if you could reccomend me a better model?  also I would like to know if a bluetooth headset from a phone would work with the PS3. I would really like a main Sony PS3 model if possible.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I really didn't know where to post this.

Message 1 of 8 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56979 posts

Re: PS3 Headset sugestion

Dec 18, 2012

skylord_robert wrote:

Okay I want I bluetooth earpeice or headset for the PS3. I currently have about 35 dollars to spend on it. I have been looking on Amazon and all their cheaper models have gotten really bad reviews and I got to a store and all of their models are over $45. I am currently looking at a Gioteck EX02s even though it has a few bad reviews, it is the best one I could find for the price. Have anyone had this model and could tell me alittle about it, also if you could reccomend me a better model?  also I would like to know if a bluetooth headset from a phone would work with the PS3. I would really like a main Sony PS3 model if possible.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I really didn't know where to post this.

I had a Jabra 125 bluetooth headset for like 3 years and it worked great with my PS3.  It actually came bundled with warhawk.  I'm pretty sure it was $29.99 on amazon and qualified for free shipping.

Message 2 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Save your money to buy the Sony Wireless headset. you can find it for about $80 and they are worth every penny. 

I have one and I love it. A lot better than Turtle Beaches I used to have and NO WHERE near as fragile

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 8 (230 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Dec 18, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Save your money to buy the Sony Wireless headset. you can find it for about $80 and they are worth every penny. 

I have one and I love it. A lot better than Turtle Beaches I used to have and NO WHERE near as fragile

Well the problem is it is early christmas money. I garentee that I won't be going to get any more because I have got as much as I am going to get from everyone (because I usually get to pick out my own gifts but I really needed a new PS3 because mine is dying, I have the first model ever that was recalled shortly after released).  I just really need a quick pick-me-up  because my friend is holding an online winter turament of Modern Warefare 3 on the 23rd.

Message 4 of 8 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56979 posts

Dec 18, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I have the official sony wireless stereo headset and its the best one I've ever owned.  Like you said way better than Turtle Beach and not overly fragile.

I would have suggested it but its out of his price range....it is worth the wait in my opinion to get this one if he can wait and save up.

Message 5 of 8 (224 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Dec 18, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I have the official sony wireless stereo headset and its the best one I've ever owned.  Like you said way better than Turtle Beach and not overly fragile.

I would have suggested it but its out of his price range....it is worth the wait in my opinion to get this one if he can wait and save up.

Well I can wait. Ill have to look into it. I may find it on sale, you never know. I found a $90 turtle beach headset for $39.99 yesterday. you never know.

Message 6 of 8 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Dec 18, 2012

skylord_robert wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Well I can wait. Ill have to look into it. I may find it on sale, you never know. I found a $90 turtle beach headset for $39.99 yesterday. you never know.

Where did you see a $90 Turtle Beach headset for $40?  Was it refurbished?  Just wondering because I've been thinking about getting a TB headset. 

Message 7 of 8 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I recommend the Sony Headset too, meanwhile, the PS3 does recognize bluetooth devices, try your headphone and use it until you get a better one.
Message 8 of 8 (198 Views)
0 Likes