Highlighted
Aug 01 2012
By: jose213jose Sackboy 437 posts

PS3 Glow Controller & Color Picks from Settings

3 replies 347 views Edited Aug 1, 2012

Well I got idea for new design controller for the PS3 that would be awesome and work for many user who are into glow controller and this dual shock controller has many thing that will be cool.

For one the whole Controller is black gunmetal or silver gunmetal color look and has glow buttons that will glow in the dark too only when you turn on the controller for the console. The colors of glow are different for the controller and it can be change in setting to fit your needs of 100 colors to pick from and that’s not just all ether you can custom areas of controller too for many color picks.

Areas of color picks for inputs that change colors are & each of the areas I name will be called zone for the colors. 1-6 zones of color picks and 100 colors to pick from.

1: 2 x Analog Sticks (Analog Sticks will have soft-touch feel to them around both sticks plus around both sticks will have glow area to see the sticks in the dark when playing games and ect)

2: 4 Buttons Square, Diamond, Circle, Cross (These’s buttons will glow any color picks from settings)

3: 4 Buttons: L1, R1, L2, R2 (Same things will happen for theses buttons)

4: D-Pad buttons will glow as well.

5: Digital Buttons: Start, Select, Home, (Their will glow colors too) and L3 plus R3 for the analog will only Glow different color when you hit them that way when you hit them you will know by the color change for sticks.

6: When you turn on the controller the light you see mark as 1 the LED that tells you that controller is on will have any color pick too.

Each of the zones will get 100 colors to pick from settings & there are save so when you return on the console again you’ll get the colors you had lastly picked from so you don’t have re-pick colors again. As for whole controller it still is DualShock that will have motion sensing 6 axes for inputs still. The remote controller will come in two colors Black Gunmetal & Sliver Gunmetal plus have soft touch feel to it then. Whole buttons layout is still the same way for normal PS3 controller.

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29412 posts

Re: PS3 Glow Controller & Color Picks from Settings

Aug 2, 2012
Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Some cool ideas, but there's way to much going on at once. And I don't like black or silver for my ps3 controllers I have the white one.
Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)
Sackboy
437 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I may have forgot to say this but this post was made for the blog share so yea. Their is link from PS Blog.Share to this post for my idea. lol
Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)
0 Likes