First Son
12 posts

Re: PS3 Games that support Keyboard and Mouse

Aug 31, 2012

Wow gR3yGh051 is an idiot. If you're looking for a place to babble like a fool, I've heard the alley behind the local 7-11 has nice acoustics.

Anyway, I've been looking high and low for a full list of games that support it and it has been incredibly hard. In addition to the three listed here, Mahjong Ancient Tales of Wisdom supports it via patch, and I've seen references to the older Frogger PSN game working as well (not the one that came out a couple months ago). 

That may be it... best bet is going to be PSN titles I'd imagine.

Message 11 of 18 (10,567 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Sep 1, 2012

People feel a lot more comfortable with Keyboard and mouse. And plus, many believe that a higher accuracy can be achieved through keyboard and mouse rather than Dualshock controllers. It's all mattered on preferences.

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 12 of 18 (10,562 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Sep 1, 2012

ctorretta wrote:

Wow gR3yGh051 is an idiot. If you're looking for a place to babble like a fool, I've heard the alley behind the local 7-11 has nice acoustics.

Anyway, I've been looking high and low for a full list of games that support it and it has been incredibly hard. In addition to the three listed here, Mahjong Ancient Tales of Wisdom supports it via patch, and I've seen references to the older Frogger PSN game working as well (not the one that came out a couple months ago). 

That may be it... best bet is going to be PSN titles I'd imagine.

I'm sorry that you fail to understand.

If you're going to belittle someone, make sure you at least have some sense of reading into WHY I made the comments I have and explain why my comments are not of any value instead of tossing insults around to make yourself seem above anyone. Some logical thought sprinkled with common sense would do you some good.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 13 of 18 (10,555 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Sep 1, 2012

NekoCahlan wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Of course it does......

Why else would you ask?

:/ To answer your question, I prefer mouse and keyboard as I am more accurate and faster with the mouse than the dualshock controllers. Now how does that help me know which games support them? It doesnt.

Thats all you had to say in the first place..... Instead you seem to make it as if its rather unimportant and irrelevant, when OBVIOUSLY it has relevance because it a preference and you are looking to see if such a list exists.

I was only curious for Christ's sake.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 14 of 18 (10,552 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Sep 1, 2012

LazyShady wrote:

People feel a lot more comfortable with Keyboard and mouse. And plus, many believe that a higher accuracy can be achieved through keyboard and mouse rather than Dualshock controllers. It's all mattered on preferences.

If OP mentioned that right off the bat, I would have backed off as it would have answered my curiosity. 

People tend to be more tolerable if you simply answer a question without getting..... "snippy".

Furiously Chaosing
Message 15 of 18 (10,551 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

gR3yGh051
-Minds are like Parachutes. They work best when open.

Some things need not be said. Please open your mind to understand this. I should not have to be told women have **bleep** and that is the reason why I wish to sleep with them. If somebody starts a thread asking what games can support a keyboard and mouse combo, please understand that he/she wishes to play more games using the aforementioned keyboard and mouse. I signed in just to post this, I would not like to see you running around the tubes derailing threads with your silly questions. Also, a common courtesy for forums is that you do not post if you cannot contribute something valid to the subject matter; so don't get "snippy" if people ask you to hush when your completely out of topic in your posts.

Message 16 of 18 (10,382 Views)
MVP Support
10911 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Best bet for kbm compatibility is switching to a PC platform. As you've discovered, not a lot of console games support it.

Quite honestly, I don't see the need for introducing such a control scheme to something that is intended to be played from your couch or a laz-e-boy rather than a desk. Yeah, it gives you better control, but at the same time, it gives you an unfair advantage over most PS3 couch players.
Message 17 of 18 (10,377 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Neko - you are SOL if you are looking for native mouse support for ps3 shooters. I can tell you though that the XIM Edge is the answer...no BS, I tried the Aimon and Eagle Eye, and they were OK, but then I stumbled across the XIM last month and I am loving life. I just started playing the MW3 single player campaign and it's so much more fun - like the old days of COD on the PC. And I play on my couch Smiley Happy

Old thread is old. Locking! Man Tongue -space_cape!!

Message 18 of 18 (10,004 Views)
0 Likes