Last week my controller started acting weird: When it was wireless connected, it auto pressed R1 and triangle occasionaly
- When I Play Modern Warfare 3, at the beginning of a match, it auto-shoots an entire magazine en auto-switch between weapons
- When I play Fifa 12 online, the controller won't respond when I press Cross and it also lags ... (battery was fully charged)
I read some information onilne. Resetting the PS3 controller and PS3 ... No solution
Only when i plug the Controller trough USB it works fine for a while
But my Headset wich also operates with bluetooth hasn't got any problems ...
This is my second PS3, the first was replaced by Sony because I had a corrupted system file that couldn't be restored --"
- PS3 SLIM - 160GB with latest update (4.0?)
- connected wireless to internet
- Controller fell last month 2 times on the left site were the D-Pad is
UPDATE: I reinstalled Update 4.0
did u try reseting the controller? there is a hole on the back of the controller. take something small and hit the button..
edit: i found that u did reset it. most likely means ur controller is damaged