Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Offline
663 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 6, 2011

See if you can connect to the internet wirelessly or if you can connect any wireless controllers. Maybe there is suddenly something wrong with your bluetooth part?

Message 41 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/17/2003
Offline
6213 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 6, 2011

it's best if u can experience this yourself

go download a PS2 classic and re-create my experience

What Drives You?
Message 42 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Offline
663 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 7, 2011

Haha I would if one of the PS2 classics was a game I played, and all of them are pretty obscure titles

Message 43 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/19/2011
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 8, 2011

Well as time goes on more titles will be added personally i'm hoping for

  • Dark cloud
  • La Pucelle tactics
  • Kingdom hearts 1&2
  • Soul Nomad
  • Any SMT game
Message 44 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
29412 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 8, 2011

YamiJustin wrote:

Haha I would if one of the PS2 classics was a game I played, and all of them are pretty obscure titles

If you've never played it, I recommend Maximo. It was indeed popular at the time. Excellent action game. Great character. Lots of fun. For ten bucks you can't go wrong.

Message 45 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/19/2011
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 8, 2011

CaptainAlbator wrote:

YamiJustin wrote:

Haha I would if one of the PS2 classics was a game I played, and all of them are pretty obscure titles

If you've never played it, I recommend Maximo. It was indeed popular at the time. Excellent action game. Great character. Lots of fun. For ten bucks you can't go wrong.

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

Not to mention god hand and Odin sphere were some criticaly acllaimed titles so you could try thoughs also if your not sure just look at gamplay video's online

Message 46 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/31/2009
Offline
434 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 9, 2011

I hope they get San Andreas up eventually, along with The Warriors and Call of Duty 2: Big Red One those are some favs I can think of off the top of my head that probably won't get the HDified treatment. Those ones still go for 15-20 bucks used so I'd rather pay for a $10 download honestly.

Message 47 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 02/19/2011
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 9, 2011

Yah know maybe sony should just give us some kind of forum so we can tell them what games we want for PS2 classics (And possibly for PS1 classics also)

Message 48 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
29412 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 9, 2011

RocketBen wrote:

Yah know maybe sony should just give us some kind of forum so we can tell them what games we want for PS2 classics (And possibly for PS1 classics also)

They already did.

Playstation Blog Share.

Message 49 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/15/2005
Offline
47 posts
 

Re: PS2 classics on PSN... how did they do it?

Oct 10, 2011

You should go to PSN and download PS2 data utility pack. It will  fix your problem.

Message 50 of 61 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes