Apr 27 2013
By: mal0maco First Son 4 posts

PS2 Classic HD Remake Suggestion PLEASE!!

10 replies 259 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

PSN store needs to bring back the PS2 classic Predator Concrete Jungle in a HD remake!! it just has too! please bring it back and ill buy it as soon as its up on the store! HD REMAKE!! PREDATOR CONCRETE JUNGLE!!
thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (259 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: PS2 Classic HD Remake Suggestion PLEASE!!

Apr 27, 2013
Message 2 of 11 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2115 posts

Apr 27, 2013

It is not worth wasting your time. Sony just puts up what they want to for classics lately. Thry stoped listening to peoples request a long tine ago. They do it there way now not ours. Special orders do upset them. Go to Burger King if you want that kind of service.  Some classics or so called classics some of us never even heard of or remember them coming out back then. Sounds like real classics doesn't it. I mean who do you think you think you are anyway. What? You think it is Christmas just for you? Your only the customer. The one who buys there product. The one who helps them pay there bills. The one who helps keeps there business going. Why would they listen to you?

Sorry,I got carred away,       but do you ever just fill this way?   Mabe sometimes?  Every now and then??                OK, I know,  I will shut up now.

Happy Gaming To All And To All A Gaming Night.

Message 3 of 11 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 27, 2013

lol hard, next time take it easy and just write they probably wont do it, **bleep**.

Message 4 of 11 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2115 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Yes sir. I will do that. Just one of them morrinings. Sorry. Sony is great ! Sony is great ! Sony is great !

Happy Gaming.

Message 5 of 11 (227 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29178 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Sony didn't make Predator Concrete Jungle. It's not up to them to release an HD remaster, and it does not "fall to Sony" by default. The company that made the game, Sierra Entertainment, was sold and folded into Activision.

Message 6 of 11 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 27, 2013

makes sense Smiley Indifferent see i wouldnt of known that it wasnt made by them, thanks for this man. it sucks.

Message 7 of 11 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I believe it comes down to the publisher. If the publisher thinks they can make a profit by putting a game on PSN they will contact Sony, who charges them a fee to have the game digitally distributed.

The fee plus chance of profit/profit % is the deciding factor in whether a game makes it onto PSN or not. Which really makes me wonder who in their right mind thought those Dora games would be a good idea.

Another thing to take into consideration now is that the apparent plans of Gaikai carrying all of or the majority of back catalog Playstation games for PS4.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 8 of 11 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2115 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I am not trying to be smart or anything but some sound like they think sony just sits at there desk, twiddling there thumbs, waiting on game companys to call them and say can we please put this game on your psn. You know they negotiate back and fourth with game companys all the time for games on psn. I would bet, if I was a betting man, that it is a who gets what percentage of the money  problem for most games that are not on psn more than a could it be put on there problem.

Happy Gaming. 

Message 9 of 11 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Gungrave HD and a GTA HD collection will be huge profits for the playstation store

† Stand Up And Be Counted †
Message 10 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes