Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 13 2013
By: Joseph_Emagnum Monster Hunter 39 posts

PS1 Essentials

[ Edited ]
18 replies 4687 views Edited May 13, 2013

Dear Sony,   

I think these games should be added to playstation store(CAN & US), because they are some of the best games that were made for the playstation, which started everything, and they demonstrate the power of the playstation also because they are such well made games, and the creativity of sony.  Plus these games show us about the roots of playstation.  I think Ape Escape should be added because, it is like the super mario 64 of the playstation, it even looks and plays as good, even though it was on a 32 bit system.  Ray Storm has really cool camera angles and graphics, and smooth game play.  Intellegent Qube and Parappa the Rapper are really fun and unique games.  And Amored Core  is a great game, that started a whole series of Armored Core games, same with Gran Turismo.  Could you please add these games?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (4,687 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: PS1 Essentials

May 13, 2013

Anyone else think there should be any ps1 games added?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (255 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29116 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Joseph_Emagnum wrote:

Anyone else think there should be any ps1 games added?

Sorry not me, Some PS1/2 games were good, some were even very good, but I have a PS3 & soon I'll have a PS4, I'll play mostly PS3 games on my PS3 & PS4 games on my PS4, not games made for the PS1 many years ago.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

I see,  but alot of people like to play the classics to remember the good old days.  Plus old PS1 games are still really really good.  My friend who is a big Resisdent Evil fan said that RE2 is the best one.  And there are still some old PS1 games that I still haven't played and have been wanting to play since I was a kid.   I'm old fashioned,  I like old things.  I think it's good to find out the roots of games also.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (246 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29116 posts

May 13, 2013

Joseph_Emagnum wrote:

I see,  but alot of people like to play the classics to remember the good old days.  Plus old PS1 games are still really really good.  My friend who is a big Resisdent Evil fan said that RE2 is the best one.  And there are still some old PS1 games that I still haven't played and have been wanting to play since I was a kid. 

I'm totally with you on the original RE games, they scared the living **** out of me when I first played them, now they were I admit good games!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 13, 2013

:smileyhappy:  Thanks,  I feel the same way.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (239 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4177 posts

May 13, 2013

Joseph_Emagnum wrote:

I see,  but alot of people like to play the classics to remember the good old days. 

Heck, for me, it's not even wanting to remember the "good old days."

There are actually a few PS1 and PS2 games I still have on my "to play list."

When I'm not playing a new PS3 title, I usually try to go back and catch up on PS1/PS2 games I never got around to playing.

I'd much rather just hunt them down and buy a physical copy and play them on my PS2, but, I'm glad to know some of them are/may be available in the PSN store, just in case.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

:smileyhappy:  Yea it would be cool if sony added those games so that people can have easier access to them, they already have a bunch of good foundation games, like metal gear, and RE 1-3.  But with a few more good games I think that Playstation store would be more complete for sony fans.  And show people about the beginning of playstation, which I think alot of people might be interested in.  Games are a little funner when you know about how they all started.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 14, 2013

Is there anyone who can help me please?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (173 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support