Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2013
By: DarkMilo13 First Son 7 posts

PS vita getting a lot indie games less newer vita games in United States

4 replies 157 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

Hey Sony why we getting a lot of indie games on vita but newer games on vita. Its not fair we get a few games on vita some its made american developers but I want japanese games in the states. Indie games are fun too but why we get more solid vita games to in retail stores instead giving us crap.  Fans want tales on the vita, that new shonen jump game coming up in ps3 and ps vita, why are you guys killing us the of less newer games, back in the day the united states got a lot of japanese games on ps2, psp, now in days we don't. I want Jrpg on vita, some others type of games. Not only the states but Europe needs games japanese games too. I want to play tales of Hearts R on my vita, its Bandai Namco can't do it because vita is not selling well, just make it cheaper to buy or not just release any more japanese games in the United States and Europe. Make it happen, hey any playstation owners are listening ask sony and japanese developers get us new games on vita, also future tiles on ps3 or ps4. Are you guys tired not getting enough games for us go ask sony and others. Spread the word

Message 1 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Re: PS vita getting a lot indie games less newer vita games in United States

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

DarkMilo13 wrote:

Hey Sony why we getting a lot of indie games on vita but newer games on vita. Its not fair we get a few games on vita some its made american developers but I want japanese games in the states. Indie games are fun too but why we get more solid vita games to in retail stores instead giving us crap.  Fans want tales on the vita, that new shonen jump game coming up in ps3 and ps vita, why are you guys killing us the of less newer games, back in the day the united states got a lot of japanese games on ps2, psp, now in days we don't. I want Jrpg on vita, some others type of games. Not only the states but Europe needs games japanese games too. I want to play tales of Hearts R on my vita, its Bandai Namco can't do it because vita is not selling well, just make it cheaper to buy or not just release any more japanese games in the United States and Europe. Make it happen, hey any playstation owners are listening ask sony and japanese developers get us new games on vita, also future tiles on ps3 or ps4. Are you guys tired not getting enough games for us go ask sony and others. Spread the word

Its good buisness at the end of the  day and next genration of gaming  will be alot indy devs from the pc arena..  You have to get  those indy devs in the fold early .. Alot of indy  devs are small in the console  world but very very huge in the pc world.

You have to understand  it doesn't matter where they come from its the point they are on playstation early and they are willing to support the ps vita,. which i think is very good powerful weapon  come next generation becuase they ( sony)  could get  games and partner with them to  give us better games earlier  maybe even exclusive.. I understand  japanese devs are very good but nintendo  own alot of that climtate so its a very hard struggle, But america  and uk is a wide open race and alot of  great small devs are in the pc world  that make great games and next generation you will  what I'm talking about.   It may  look like a dumb move but it very smart move because you have more  than one hand  putting in the  jar. Dont just pull from one place pull from everywhere. 

I do agree  ps vita need those great titles like you mention ,  It's also  alot of  good sleeper gems out there that are from american devs or from uk or from w/e it maybe and  In  the pc world those devs are huge named, maybe  even samll name but make quality  titles.. Bringing those fans in is  a very smart thing.. Its not sure thing  but's very smart. Becuasethey're(sony) widing the player base without neglecting anything.. Also rockstar games was a small indy  pc dev..  People seem to forget that,  and sony is very good and at   finding gems and good devs//

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11419 posts

Apr 11, 2013
You seem to care more about the names rather than the experience. I understand that it's the "mainstream" games that will draw customers in (and that's a discussion for another time. It's not like it hasn't been covered before anyways). But these indie games we have been getting, and will be getting, are phenomenal. Heck, I've even dropped PlayStation Allstars, a game I've been playing disgusting amounts of since release, in favor of Guacamelee.

On the immediate horizon we have Thomas Was Alone and Terraria, both of which are supposes to be great. But ya, forget indie games. It's not like Journey was one of the best, most successful games of last year or anything.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 3 of 5 (127 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Apr 13, 2013

yes true our issue in the states we have financial issues, there is one proven fact the way we get our games if popular or it makes a lot of money we're getting it thats why we have dragon quest, persona series, disgea series, but not shining series, some tales games, that united states its money but Europe does try  their best to get games you know they have a few games from japan that we don't have its not fair. We always same **bleep** like god of war, any other poplular games. Like other companies do their best to get games from japan like NIS America, Xseed, Aksys Games, the great wonderful Atlus. These companies do their to get what we want. Like Atlus we get 95% of their games because I love persona and Shin megami Tensei series. I met a lot people some don't perfer pc indie games you know. Sony really needs too lower prices their games and vita or try to release their japanese games in the United States. One other thing look at  developers all over the world  today I know they're doing their best to give us good games, but remember this look at Soul calibur v it was fun game it was disappointing because the characters didnt had their own stories and focus too much online. Metal Gear Rising it seems a good game but we got short story and dlc stories we have to buy. Halo 4 well short story and AIs were easy to kill, Final Fantasy XIII-2 well what the **bleep** and Final Fantasy XIV a **bleep** MMO game where Squre Enix screw it up. Silent Hill lost their touch because American and UK developers made it stupid. Capcom they will always kill the Megaman Franchise, Resident Evil it forgot its roots more of action less of horror, but we will always get street fighter wow really same **bleep**, their new game coming up is Rpg game game will focus on western audience because we like games of thrones style games. Bandai Namco saying we'll get only get games if it makes money **bleep**, Sega is same too. Im trying to say here we dont good quality games anymore in this generation not  like ps2 era 

Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 13, 2013

yes like other guy below says not all indie games are bad yes Journey is awesome games but I mean really need more vita games that we can in the retail stores thats I'm trying to say heck I'm only 17 years old Im only one guy . Why sony make a balance with good indie games and vita games both you know i guess we have to wait something good happens 

Message 5 of 5 (87 Views)
0 Likes