PlayStation MVP
6015 posts

Re: PS+ satisfaction rate 97%, renewal intent rate 93%

Oct 29, 2012
I am proud to say my subscription runs through to January 2, 2014. And off it all Carries over to the ps4, I will continue my subscription.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 11 of 22 (326 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

I am a recent subscriber and I plan to keep it until I leave PS.  Which will probably be never.

Moble

Message 12 of 22 (324 Views)
SCEA
1487 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Oct 29, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:

I really wonder about the article-- has any1 else reported on any of this? -- while the numbers sound right-- Sony has never been 1 to disclose figures

We went on a media tour about 3 weeks back and shared those numbers, so they're accurate and valid =) 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 13 of 22 (310 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:
Can't wait to see what they'll be offering in the coming months.

I think the first thing they are going to do is to make sure every new PS3 sold, and major 1st party releases, Sony will give out 1 month free trials of PS+ for more people to try out for themselves...

With their new SKU they address all of that! Super slim with an AAA 1st party title (Uncharted 3....ok maybe AAAA Smiley Very Happy) and 30 Plus trial.

Any idea when the "push" begins? I am thinking december...but hoping for november!

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Message 14 of 22 (304 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Dua1-Blade- wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

I think the first thing they are going to do is to make sure every new PS3 sold, and major 1st party releases, Sony will give out 1 month free trials of PS+ for more people to try out for themselves...

With their new SKU they address all of that! Super slim with an AAA 1st party title (Uncharted 3....ok maybe AAAA Smiley Very Happy) and 30 Plus trial.

Any idea when the "push" begins? I am thinking december...but hoping for november!

I think it has already begun.

One thing that has to change is the PS+ cards in retail stores. The old ones don't emphasize free games through the service, the new ones emphasize the IGC...

Message 15 of 22 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Dua1-Blade- wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Any idea when the "push" begins? I am thinking December..But hoping for November!

I think it has already begun.

One thing that has to change is the PS+ cards in retail stores. The old ones don't emphasize free games through the service, the new ones emphasize the IGC...

Good. They should be showing consumers what they're getting with PS+. The more they do that the more they can show what kind of value is there versus Xbox Live Gold and anything offered by Nintendo. With Plus coming to Vita soon also that offering looks to extend even more. I do hope the new cards reflect that as well and informs potential buyers that you only have to purchase Plus once to get those benefits across both systems.

Been a Plus member since it launched and very happy with my investment.

Message 16 of 22 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Like some others, I am relatively happy but far from impressed. I suspect I will continue with Plus just because I believe it will get better as time goes on....but I do think it has been (FOR ME) a significant disappointment so far.
Message 17 of 22 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Those 3-7% of people probably don't get more because they hate how it isn't exactly what they want. They expect free CoD or something.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 18 of 22 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5109 posts

Oct 31, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

I really wonder about the article-- has any1 else reported on any of this? -- while the numbers sound right-- Sony has never been 1 to disclose figures

We went on a media tour about 3 weeks back and shared those numbers, so they're accurate and valid =) 

ok cool thanks morgan - you probaly know what i mean though-- sony usualy tight lipped about numbers-- i been out of the loop with my new job so havent seen anything-- but with all these hours im working-- now i get to get a vita-- so there is an upside

Message 19 of 22 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Plus is the best thing Sony has come up with.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 20 of 22 (211 Views)