This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 3 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: PS plus suggestions

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

1. More Full games, I don’t really care what they are, just more of them, because we have only gotten 3 full games since the start of the IGC. (While EU has had 7)

2. More verity, we didn’t need 4 fighting games so close together, throw in a racer, RPG, and a good FPS. Mix in some games that are popular along with good games that a lot of people don’t know about, or sell a lot.

3. Tell us what we are getting sooner; I think one week in advance is doable. Getting an update on what we are getting the next day is just dumb. If EU can tell their fans what they’re getting over the whole month, then a week shouldn’t be too hard accomplish.

Message 4 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: PS plus suggestions

Oct 27, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:

1. More Full games, I don’t really care what they are, just more of them, because we have only gotten 3 full games since the start of the IGC. (While EU has had 7)

2. More verity, we didn’t need 4 fighting games so close together, throw in a racer, RPG, and a good FPS. Mix in some games that are popular along with good games that a lot of people don’t know about, or sell a lot.

3. Tell us what we are getting sooner; I think one week in advance is doable. Getting an update on what we are getting the next day is just dumb. If EU can tell their fans what they’re getting over the whole month, then a week shouldn’t be too hard accomplish.

We could use a Racer, been hoping for one, maybe a NFS game, or Motorstorm? Now as for FPS, it shouldn't even be considered by Sony. We've already gotten Borderlands, and Gotham City Imposters. Then move on to Third Person Shooters, we got Starhawk Campaign, Warhammer, Saints Row 2, Just Cause 2. The shooters should be left out for MONTHS. I like what they did with Borderlands, if I recall they told us a few days before it was released. Seems like they stay hush hush when it comes to anything that most people wont find too exciting, and when it's something interesting they get people discussing the game and how Plus is awesome. Sony and their marketing....

Message 5 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes