Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 11 2013
By: sparepart Lombax Warrior 201 posts
Accepted Solution

PS plus list of games

14 replies 2839 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the games released on PSplus for the NA region? I have google searched for it but can not get anything more than reviews for plus. I have been a day one subscriber and thought I had all the games on my PS3 HDD. Yesterday I noticed some games were missing such as Bioshock2.

Currently my HDD has about 100gb space left out of the 500gb that I had installed just before I started PS plus. I would like to know all the games I am supposed to have so I can decide if it will be worth upgrading my HDD again. So if anyone could direct me to where I can find this list it would be greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (2,839 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11057 posts

Re: PS plus list of games

Jan 11, 2013

Apart from the PlayStation Blog there isn't anyone across all the Interwebz that has put together such a list. Others have asked for one, but unfortunately no one's compiled the data just yet. If you want, you could try to do it yourself since you've been a day one subscriber. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (2,837 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

As I've mentioned before, I have a spreadsheet started by a user who used to post a lot here (markburleson? if I remember correctly) that I continued adding on to - though I did not fill in all the details he did.  I could try to use Google docs/drive to share it.  I will have to learn how, and prefer to keep it anonymous.  From looking quickly it seems that "publishing" it will do that.  If someone has any suggestions or can suggest another good way to share it, I'll look into it.

Edit: Here is the list previously made; it only goes to July 2011.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AjLyZ4uW4sdBdC1oVVpJMjRvUXNtckRJQlZJclR6aGc&single=true&gid...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (2,826 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11057 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Wikipedia would be the most effective way of sharing a list of all available PlayStation Plus content, I would think. Dividing such a list into separate sections, everything from Minis to PlayStation Network games, to PSOne Classics, to themes, avatars, PlayStation 3 games, and PlayStation Vita games would take a considerable amount of time. Though, it could easily be compounded into a similar list as you might notice when searching for a list of all available PSOne Classics on the store and so forth.

In the creation of such a list though, there's also considering to be done when it comes to how everything should be filed. Would you really need to list that Limbo has gotten a similar price cut (if not the same) more than once, for example? Well, for record-keeping purposes I suppose so.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (2,813 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Same 

Virtual fighter 5,   war hammer,   infamous 2,   just cause 2,   LBP 2,   Saints Row 2,   Laura Croft, Renegade ops,   Outland,   Borderlands,   Scott Pilgrim,   Double Dragon Neon, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil 5 Gotham City

9 Full Games, 6 PSN Games

US 

Hard corps,   Choperlifter,   Zombie Apocalypse,   Sideways NY,   , Pac-man,   the Walking Dead ep. 1 & 2,   Bloodline Betrayal,   NFL Blitz,   King of Fighters,   Pay Day, Quantum conundrum, dungeon defenders  Street Fighters 4, Bioshock 2, Megaman 9 & 10, NBA Jams on fire

2 Full Games, 13 PSN Games

EU

Chime Super,   Darksiders,   Odd world,   Motor Storm  Apocalypse,   Dues Ex,   Dead Space,   Retro/Grade, Cubixx HD,   Red Dead Redemption,   Machinarium,   Hell Yea,   Bulletstorm,   , Crysis 2 , Batman: Arkham City, Vanquish Guardians of Middle Earth, Mortal Kombat, Limbo, Big Sky Infinity, Knytt Underground

9 Full Games, 10 PSN Games

EDIT:     I went and updated the list and it should have all of the ps3 games from the start of the IGC. I don’t have any vita stuff in the list mainly because I don’t own one at the moment. If you see anything wrong just tell me and ill fix it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (2,806 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Jan 11, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Wikipedia would be the most effective way of sharing a list of all available PlayStation Plus content, I would think. Dividing such a list into separate sections, everything from Minis to PlayStation Network games, to PSOne Classics, to themes, avatars, PlayStation 3 games, and PlayStation Vita games would take a considerable amount of time. Though, it could easily be compounded into a similar list as you might notice when searching for a list of all available PSOne Classics on the store and so forth.

In the creation of such a list though, there's also considering to be done when it comes to how everything should be filed. Would you really need to list that Limbo has gotten a similar price cut (if not the same) more than once, for example? Well, for record-keeping purposes I suppose so.

Wikipedia seems like it would be a little harder to manage than Google.  As far as I know, the list I have is a list of everything, even if it's repeated (I tried to make a note of that when it happened).  It can easily be changed though, or sorted by the different categories.  

I'll do something later today or tomorrow.  It does look like the list bamahollis88 posted is correct, although less complete (only showing games).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (2,798 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I don't know how accurate this is @bamahollis88 but this is extremely unfair. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (2,790 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 11, 2013

sparepart wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the games released on PSplus for the NA region? I have google searched for it but can not get anything more than reviews for plus. I have been a day one subscriber and thought I had all the games on my PS3 HDD. Yesterday I noticed some games were missing such as Bioshock2.

Currently my HDD has about 100gb space left out of the 500gb that I had installed just before I started PS plus. I would like to know all the games I am supposed to have so I can decide if it will be worth upgrading my HDD again. So if anyone could direct me to where I can find this list it would be greatly appreciated.

I have looked for such a list myself in the past and haven't come up with anything.

The best way of going about this would be to go to the PlayStation Blog, and seach for blog post tagged for PlayStation Plus, and make your own list...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (2,779 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

sparepart wrote:

I have looked for such a list myself in the past and haven't come up with anything.

The best way of going about this would be to go to the PlayStation Blog, and seach for blog post tagged for PlayStation Plus, and make your own list...

Actually, the best way is to click the "Playstation store" tag, as there are far fewer posts with that tag (hardly anything other than store updates) than there are for PS+.  The store updates have a section for that week's PS+ content.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (2,777 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 12, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

sparepart wrote:

Actually, the best way is to click the "Playstation store" tag, as there are far fewer posts with that tag (hardly anything other than store updates) than there are for PS+.  The store updates have a section for that week's PS+ content.

That works too, but any way you do it, it involves wading through a lot of posts over the last two years to compile a complete list...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (2,748 Views)
0 Likes