Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 22 2012
By: oopnoyoo First Son 1 posts

PS+ account question

2 replies 138 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

Need some clarification about using ps+.

I am currently using a temporary ps3 (my brother's) while I wait to get my own ps3 in a couple weeks.  Is it okay if I sign up for ps+ on his ps3 and use the cloud drive to later on to transfer my saves to what will be my own ps3 in a couple weeks?  Basically, if I sign up for ps+ on his ps3, is that now tied to his unique ps3?  Will I have problems using my ps+ subscription on my own ps3 later on?  Should I just wait to sign up for ps+ until I get my own ps3 in a couple weeks?

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: PS+ account question

Dec 22, 2012

oopnoyoo wrote:

Need some clarification about using ps+.

I am currently using a temporary ps3 (my brother's) while I wait to get my own ps3 in a couple weeks.  Is it okay if I sign up for ps+ on his ps3 and use the cloud drive to later on to transfer my saves to what will be my own ps3 in a couple weeks?  Basically, if I sign up for ps+ on his ps3, is that now tied to his unique ps3?  Will I have problems using my ps+ subscription on my own ps3 later on?  Should I just wait to sign up for ps+ until I get my own ps3 in a couple weeks?

Thanks!!

No it isn't tied to his PS3. You can sign up now if you want, go ahead and do it.

Message 2 of 3 (132 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: PS+ account question

Dec 22, 2012
Just remember to deactivate your account off of your brother's PS3 before giving it back.

PSN Gamercards

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just put "playstation forums" in the friend request.
Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)