Sep 18 2011
By: Awesomeperson20 First Son 2 posts

PS Vita

17 replies 11 views Edited Sep 18, 2011

Wat the heck y does the PS Vita have to come out in early 2012 that freakin sucks!!!

Message 1 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Re: PS Vita

Sep 18, 2011

Maybe the Japanese dont view Black Friday or Christmas as important so they skip over the holiday season...Oh wait, it's coming to them this December... So they say "screw the world. We dont need their money!"

http://soundcloud.com/hakumen001/

@hakumen001 on Twitter
Message 2 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Sep 18, 2011

hakumen_wins wrote:

Maybe the Japanese dont view Black Friday or Christmas as important so they skip over the holiday season...Oh wait, it's coming to them this December... So they say "screw the world. We dont need their money!"

http://soundcloud.com/hakumen001/ @hakumen001 on Twitter

Or maybe they're fixing unimportant stuff such as developing games in English, fixing prices for games and data plans for 3G. Sarcasm included.

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 3 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Sep 18, 2011

delkata777 wrote:

hakumen_wins wrote:

Or maybe they're fixing unimportant stuff such as developing games in English, fixing prices for games and data plans for 3G. Sarcasm included.

Or maybe they were hit by a major earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster and have not had the facilities to make enough for worldwide release. Oh... and the above reasons.

Message 4 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Sep 18, 2011

CaptainHuggyface wrote:

delkata777 wrote:

hakumen_wins wrote:

Or maybe they were hit by a major earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster and have not had the facilities to make enough for worldwide release. Oh... and the above reasons.

Why bother hakumen_wins with such petty things? So what if thousands of people died from the massive waves and the earth suddenly splitting in two, or all the people getting a full blast of potentially deadly radiation, if it means getting a PS Vita under the Christmas tree from dear Santy? Sarcasm and intense hate included again.

Message 5 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Sep 18, 2011

Guys, cut it out. I'm not a mod but I can say that's just mean.

Message 6 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 19, 2011

like it or not, here comes the end of nintendo's reign. With the too little too late to the party wii u, and the not so popular 3ds, nintendo is going to suffer some significant losses. The wii u is only a lateral move to current consoles, so what's the incentive to buy the console? The next generation is on the horizon. As usual, nintendo is playing cach up with the big consoles. Vita will definatly be taking a big bite out the handheld market from nintendo. This system is a little more expensive, but the features and capabilities are way out of the 3ds league. 3rd party publishers already love it, and gamers can't wait to get their hands on it. The 3ds can't get rolling as big N hoped. I don't hope for failure of any of the big 3 companies, competition is good. But big N got too comfortable for too long and looks to get their ass handed to them this go around. The foresight into wii u and 3ds really suprises me.

Message 7 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Sep 19, 2011

AVAEMPIRE wrote:

like it or not, here comes the end of nintendo's reign. With the too little too late to the party wii u, and the not so popular 3ds, nintendo is going to suffer some significant losses. The wii u is only a lateral move to current consoles, so what's the incentive to buy the console? The next generation is on the horizon. As usual, nintendo is playing cach up with the big consoles. Vita will definatly be taking a big bite out the handheld market from nintendo. This system is a little more expensive, but the features and capabilities are way out of the 3ds league. 3rd party publishers already love it, and gamers can't wait to get their hands on it. The 3ds can't get rolling as big N hoped. I don't hope for failure of any of the big 3 companies, competition is good. But big N got too comfortable for too long and looks to get their *** handed to them this go around. The foresight into wii u and 3ds really suprises me.

And you are writing this in a thread that talks about why the Vita isn't realeased in 2011, why?

Message 8 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Sep 19, 2011

It seems like a very missed marketing opportunity. Black Friday and holiday sales often bring in lots of sold units. Maybe they're testing the waters in Japan and hoping for success before localizing stateside? I don't know. It just seems like they're missing out on a large amount of sales.

Regardless, I'll wait patiently for it. It's just unfortunate that Sony won't be bringing Vita to the US this year. It's disappointing, as I was going to buy one for Christmas.

Message 9 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Sep 20, 2011

Sucks that we gotta wait but nothing we can do about it.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 10 of 18 (11 Views)
0 Likes