Aug 19 2014
By: sonicfan1015 First Son 3 posts

PS Vita things that need to be done

[ Edited ]
3 replies 163 views Edited Aug 19, 2014

Sony I'm sorry if  I'm bad mouthing your system, but the Vita needs some thing for it to sell. Some of them being market it better. Right now the way your doing it (which is nothing) is terrible. See I love the Vita, but because of the terrible marketing it's not selling well in the states. Yes the Vita has good games, but there games that get no marketing. Other then that the Vita needs some better apps. We get it Music Premium is your way for us to pay a subsciption, but some of us don't have cash to throw at subsciptions that's why you need to have an app like soundcloud so we can get a bigger vast majority of music.

There are much more things I can talk about this for an entire year but I don't want to write this for a year. One final thing though is if you can't market your system make a way so people can record the Vita "FOR FREE" and put it on youtube, if you did I might as well change my channal to only Vita stuff. I hope you guys check this thread though. Others give me your opnions of what needs to change about the Vita, or do you think this is stupid and I'm just a stupid child trying to get attention.

Mod Edit: Added label & added breaks to body of text. Want to learn more about labels? Please click  here. How about Forum Rules of Conduct? Read all about it  here. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
855 posts

Re: PS Vita things that need to be done

Aug 19, 2014
I think this is just stupid the system has only been out for 2years and there are way more games on the way than what's announced
Message 2 of 4 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 19, 2014

I under stand that, but Sony never says hey there are exclusive games coming to the Vita go check them out and buy a Vita.

Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 19, 2014

its not just about marketing...north americans are accustomed to AAA titles and the vita is full of indies...thats the problem...I for one am tired of being spoonfed kiddie looking games..put GTA V, Elder Scrolls, Watchdogs (non ps4 remote play), you know actual AAA titles...but because of the install base the developers WONT...this was a breakdown on all sides.  These hand helds are good for little kdis in my opinion..mines up for sale on craigslist.

Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)