Mar 30 2013
By: jhemphill First Son 1 posts

PS Vita gfx and multiplayer improvement suggestion

[ Edited ]
1 replies 822 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

I can't speak for everyone when i say this but then again, maybe i can... COD BOD sucked for campaign but the multiplayer brought some good into it. WIth games needing large amounts of space i can see why the Vita games lack in some quality of textures, models and what not... especially for a game that has a compaign and multiplayer... but why not make a COD or game that is a multiplayer only game. Could focus all graphic power and the likes on just the multiplayer aspect of the game.  Makes sense to me but i'm not developer so what do i know. Would love to see COD Multiplayer with larger maps, support for more players and better graphics quality.

Message 1 of 2 (822 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: PS Vita gfx and multiplayer improvement suggestion

Mar 30, 2013

I'd buy a multiplayer only Battlefield game. However, I'm not sure how much cartridge space it would take up with BF's large environments.

I'd also prefer them to be daylight levels so I can play during the day. I find it hard to see what I'm doing in darker levels. Well unless they implement night vision or something to make it easier to see when I'm in a bright room or in a bright vehicle IRL. lol.

Message 2 of 2 (811 Views)
0 Likes